Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum back up and running to full capacity!
Welcome to the F.E.A.R. Empire Forum!
Our group is on ROBLOX: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=72321
Use Hashtag #FEAREmpire on Twitter!

Go down
Duckdude112
Duckdude112
Professional
Professional
Score : 43772
Fame : 0

Well, It seems Empty Well, It seems

Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:46 am
Well, seems Slasher is our last hope, while our other "last hopes" just put toward more harsh punishments instead of actually doing some fucking thing. Slasher for.....something 2012!
Powerblade
Powerblade
Master
Master
Score : 44280
Fame : 15

Well, It seems Empty Re: Well, It seems

Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:01 am
Slasher is wise, however he thinks he's smarter than most, and that's his flaw. He thinks he can fix everything for F.E.A.R., yet the odds of his plans backfiring are also high.

Actually look into his ideas and what he is saying. I trusted him too at first for his good intentions, however I believe he wants to take control of F.E.A.R. in his own way.

Slasher is the kind of person who, once he gets a voice, will proceed to exploit his attention for his ideas as much as possible. Let's say he became the Commander due to his ideas. He wouldn't stop there, he would continue to have ideas for F.E.A.R. that people might or might not agree with. Also, he'll proceed to make people listen to his ideas and continue to implement them. He's obsessed with getting his word out. The downside to this is that it may eventually lead to his own corruption as he wants to be known.

Slasher is one of our best Officers, a very wise one, however what he has said has made me question his long-time motives. What will he do after Colonel? Will he stop there?
Powerblade
Powerblade
Master
Master
Score : 44280
Fame : 15

Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:03 am
Well, half of what I have said may not be true, however I wanted to post that anyway. It won't earn me favor points with Slasher or a few other people, however it often helps to have paranoia.

I have flaws myself, however they are more obvious. Slasher's is obvious as well, but harder to put into words.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum