Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum back up and running to full capacity!
Welcome to the F.E.A.R. Empire Forum!
Our group is on ROBLOX: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=72321
Use Hashtag #FEAREmpire on Twitter!

Go down
Powerblade
Powerblade
Master
Master
Score : 44290
Fame : 15

The13thHippie - The13thHippie, don't forget your loyalty. Empty The13thHippie, don't forget your loyalty.

Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:18 am
"I'd live to thank ColourTheory for this, and I'm going to have to start being much more active and serious in RAT now.

Well, that's fine with me. Besides, it's about time I stop being so laidback anyway, and since RAT's against NFC, I can help out in raids and whatnot."

Didn't you say a few times that you'd side with RAT just for this war to test FEAR members?

This is just a personal opinion, however, I don't think you'll ever leave. You remember the DoctorCooper situation. You'll have to give up either RAT or FEAR eventually. Because of you not getting GEN back yet, and of how this almost seems like a bribe from CT, I think I know which side you're going to pick.

I'm not accusing you of anything, this is just my own message. I don't think of you as a traitor yet, however, betrayal is something I cannot stand to look at. If I have to one day see you siding with RAT...

I hope you remember where you stand. Don't let us down, sir.
The13thHippie
The13thHippie
Professional
Professional
Score : 43874
Fame : 0
http://www.roblox.com/users/8053773/profile

The13thHippie - The13thHippie, don't forget your loyalty. Empty Re: The13thHippie, don't forget your loyalty.

Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:45 am
Pretty sad you had to make a thread about this.
The13thHippie
The13thHippie
Professional
Professional
Score : 43874
http://www.roblox.com/users/8053773/profile

The13thHippie - The13thHippie, don't forget your loyalty. Empty Re: The13thHippie, don't forget your loyalty.

Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:47 am
In fact...

JoshiiMoshii
JoshiiMoshii
Elite
Elite
Score : 43528

Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:54 am
I'd never question 13thHippie's loyalty to FEAR.
Powerblade
Powerblade
Master
Master
Score : 44290
Fame : 15

Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:55 pm
Hippie, I haven't seen your loyalty firsthand I believe, other than statements and promises. I am quite new, compared to many High Ranks and Officers.

I'm just making sure is all... remember how I said I was a bit paranoid? Well, the whole issue with DC, and even iPwnza has made me uneasy with divided loyalties.

I'm sorry if this offended or hurt you in any way. I just respect you greatly as one of our top leaders. I'm sure you'll never betray FEAR for all you've done for us, however I just wanted to reinforce that.

However, you're right, this was unnecessary. I apologize.
Sensational
Sensational
Amateur
Amateur
Score : 42068

Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:50 am
JoshiiMoshii wrote:I'd never question 13thHippie's loyalty to FEAR.

^^^^^^
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum