Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum back up and running to full capacity!
Welcome to the F.E.A.R. Empire Forum!
Our group is on ROBLOX: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=72321
Use Hashtag #FEAREmpire on Twitter!

Go down
Powerblade
Powerblade
Master
Master
Score : 44500
Fame : 15

Hello. Checking into this forum. Empty Hello. Checking into this forum.

Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:22 am
It's only been a week and a half, yet not logging into Roblox is taking a toll on me. The mental addiction was stronger than I thought. However, I will keep my word; I will not log into Roblox until this Economic Project is done and turned in, which I am working on right now. I also hope not to come back until a side project that will take a couple months to do is also turned in.

In other words, I likely won't log into my Roblox account and return to FEAR until sometime after Christmas. I will still XF and forum on occasion, however even this I'm limiting myself to.

So, how is everyone? I notice that Slasher has been suspended. While I'm not happy about it, I can't say I'm surprised. Slasher, you need to learn to watch your mouth, no offense. I'm honestly surprised you're still a Moderator despite my respect for you and your knowledgeable sense of how FEAR should be run.

Speaking of which, why am I still a Moderator? I appreciate that, SONIC, however there's really no reason to keep me as a Moderator on here any longer. I'm only a former General, and Moderator privileges are only for current General+ and Slasher, correct?

I see that my CTF is still being used. Selfishly I'm glad; more tickets for me when I come back. However, that CTF is at least a couple of months old. You would think that a new revolutionary training area would have been out by now, especially considering my limited building experience. I have a Raid Training that is almost finished, and I shared access to it with DC. It looks really good as it stands, and if it isn't already uploaded, may someone please get him to finish it?

As for the new High Ranks and General(s), congrats to them! I'm not on the site at the moment, so I don't remember exactly who was promoted except for Animal and MASTER. I recommend Imparity for Colonel for personal and FEAR-beneficial reasons, even though he doesn't really want the position. I request for someone to please talk to him and reconsider, but only if he's as active prior to me leaving.

I really hope you are taking my suggestions, HCOM. For one, you shouldn't be so quick to promote Majors and Officers just because they look good. If I wanted to, I'm pretty sure that I could get my alt to a Colonel position within 3 months because of how trusting FEAR is. No, I don't log into alts either, except to play SSBB with a group. I would vote someone in secretly, yet don't tell them about it. Don't even promote them. Watch them very closely for a couple weeks before deciding.

Also, on a side note, I did know a day beforehand prior to my Officer promotion from an undisclosed source that I was getting Colonel. The reason why I'm telling you this is because, well, be honest people. How many secrets do you keep from each other? How much mistrust is there in FEAR? Change that, now.

Well, that'll be my closing note. If anything important happens, or is happening, please tell me in this thread. I'll appreciate it. Goodnight!

P.S.: pale Hello. Checking into this forum. Wtf10
ayobreezy12345
ayobreezy12345
Experienced
Experienced
Score : 43591
Fame : 0

Hello. Checking into this forum. Empty Re: Hello. Checking into this forum.

Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:12 am
If you have a addiction tell your bro/sis to change your pass
watchamacolet
Professional
Professional
Score : 44109
Fame : 0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHnGwDy2y6s

Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:59 am
to finish the roblox addiction, you need something more addictive but helpful. like helping the other schools getting educated by amateur radio.
Dominus Ponyus
Dominus Ponyus
Master
Master
Score : 44356
Fame : 11

Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:03 am
Try reddit.com, it's not addictive at all.

Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:24 am
Well, In all honesty, I'm not surprised I got suspended either, Nor am I sorry for it.

I simply showed FEAR how that meeting went down. And apparently, I made such a "Disrespect" to SHADOW, that he had to make SONIC suspend me, and then go on to make the Exact same thread, Except in "His words"

I ain't sorry for stating my opinion.

This isn't the first time someone's beat me down for absolute Bullshit. And even now, I'm getting beaten down by Ace, The guy who's "In charge" of my suspension.

I'm not exactly sure how a suspension works, since I've never had one, But I'm pretty sure the one "Supervising it" isn't supposed to:

-Threaten to extend the suspension by 2 more weeks if I Continue to talk to him
-Ban me from Cryo
-Ban me from Public Rallies
-Trash talk me behind my back

But that's a problem I'll be addressing to SONIC in..... 10 Days.

But nevertheless, Moving on.....

About Secrets, yeah. Tons of the, for me. But they're secret for a reason. So Im just gonna Whistle and walk away.
ExellentRachet
ExellentRachet
Supreme
Supreme
Score : 45619
Fame : 11

Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:48 am
Powerblade wrote:It's only been a week and a half, yet not logging into Roblox is taking a toll on me. The mental addiction was stronger than I thought. However, I will keep my word; I will not log into Roblox until this Economic Project is done and turned in, which I am working on right now. I also hope not to come back until a side project that will take a couple months to do is also turned in.

In other words, I likely won't log into my Roblox account and return to FEAR until sometime after Christmas. I will still XF and forum on occasion, however even this I'm limiting myself to.

So, how is everyone? I notice that Slasher has been suspended. While I'm not happy about it, I can't say I'm surprised. Slasher, you need to learn to watch your mouth, no offense. I'm honestly surprised you're still a Moderator despite my respect for you and your knowledgeable sense of how FEAR should be run.

Speaking of which, why am I still a Moderator? I appreciate that, SONIC, however there's really no reason to keep me as a Moderator on here any longer. I'm only a former General, and Moderator privileges are only for current General+ and Slasher, correct?

I see that my CTF is still being used. Selfishly I'm glad; more tickets for me when I come back. However, that CTF is at least a couple of months old. You would think that a new revolutionary training area would have been out by now, especially considering my limited building experience. I have a Raid Training that is almost finished, and I shared access to it with DC. It looks really good as it stands, and if it isn't already uploaded, may someone please get him to finish it?

As for the new High Ranks and General(s), congrats to them! I'm not on the site at the moment, so I don't remember exactly who was promoted except for Animal and MASTER. I recommend Imparity for Colonel for personal and FEAR-beneficial reasons, even though he doesn't really want the position. I request for someone to please talk to him and reconsider, but only if he's as active prior to me leaving.

I really hope you are taking my suggestions, HCOM. For one, you shouldn't be so quick to promote Majors and Officers just because they look good. If I wanted to, I'm pretty sure that I could get my alt to a Colonel position within 3 months because of how trusting FEAR is. No, I don't log into alts either, except to play SSBB with a group. I would vote someone in secretly, yet don't tell them about it. Don't even promote them. Watch them very closely for a couple weeks before deciding.

Also, on a side note, I did know a day beforehand prior to my Officer promotion from an undisclosed source that I was getting Colonel. The reason why I'm telling you this is because, well, be honest people. How many secrets do you keep from each other? How much mistrust is there in FEAR? Change that, now.

Well, that'll be my closing note. If anything important happens, or is happening, please tell me in this thread. I'll appreciate it. Goodnight!

P.S.: pale Hello. Checking into this forum. Wtf10
Oh no. Sad
Powerblade
Powerblade
Master
Master

Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:44 pm
Slasher, stating your opinion isn't always the best way to go. There are times when you should watch what you say, especially on the Internet. For one, you can't easily take it back. You can't just say what you want because of who you are and not expect consequences.

There's a time and place for your own opinion.

Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:39 pm
Well I'm sorry if I'm not a supporter of injustice.

I raised my FEAR carrier up not being able to say a word to my Superiors without getting punished.

And sooner or later, everyone snaps.
Powerblade
Powerblade
Master
Master

Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:20 pm
"Sooner or later" I see it happen all the time in your case. I believe it's very controllable.

Don't take offense, I'm trying to help you, well, outwardly rage less I suppose.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum