Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:



 
HomeHomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Forum back up and running to full capacity!
Welcome to the F.E.A.R. Empire Forum!
Our group is on ROBLOX: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=72321
Use Hashtag #FEAREmpire on Twitter!

Share | 
 

 More ranks.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ExellentRachet
Supreme
Supreme
avatar

Posts : 1843
Score : 22400
Fame : 11
Join date : 2012-05-29
Age : 101
Location : rocking in my corner still upset over tlok being gone

PostSubject: More ranks.   Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:59 pm

I want more rank other than this "Supreme" rank. I want stuff that would maybe relate to military... :P

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

#CryoII2018
FEAR Major
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SONICTHEHEDGEHOGXX
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 545
Score : 22201
Fame : 26
Join date : 2012-05-26
Location : Venezia

PostSubject: Re: More ranks.   Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:28 pm

Not a bad idea, I'll do it in the upcoming update. Any name ideas you have in mind?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://twitter.com/#!/SONICHEDGEHOGX
ExellentRachet
Supreme
Supreme
avatar

Posts : 1843
Score : 22400
Fame : 11
Join date : 2012-05-29
Age : 101
Location : rocking in my corner still upset over tlok being gone

PostSubject: Re: More ranks.   Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:39 pm

SONICTHEHEDGEHOGXX wrote:
Not a bad idea, I'll do it in the upcoming update. Any name ideas you have in mind?
I dunno. Call of Duty related type? Just a little reference from the game?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

#CryoII2018
FEAR Major
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dominus Ponyus
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 911
Score : 21146
Fame : 11
Join date : 2012-05-29
Location : Alabama

PostSubject: Re: More ranks.   Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:42 pm

my rank should be bootyful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duckdude112
Professional
Professional
avatar

Posts : 379
Score : 20782
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 22
Location : ranting

PostSubject: Re: More ranks.   Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:11 pm

SONIC, custom. If you were here from the start, (like me) I think that 1. If you were here from the start, you should be a moderator. 2. You should get your custom rank
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dominus Ponyus
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 911
Score : 21146
Fame : 11
Join date : 2012-05-29
Location : Alabama

PostSubject: Re: More ranks.   Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:58 pm

Duckdude112 wrote:
SONIC, custom. If you were here from the start, (like me) I think that 1. If you were here from the start, you should be a moderator. 2. You should get your custom rank
i've been here since the first forum, and oh boy, i'm a moderator. yay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExellentRachet
Supreme
Supreme
avatar

Posts : 1843
Score : 22400
Fame : 11
Join date : 2012-05-29
Age : 101
Location : rocking in my corner still upset over tlok being gone

PostSubject: Re: More ranks.   Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:37 pm

Duckdude112 wrote:
SONIC, custom. If you were here from the start, (like me) I think that 1. If you were here from the start, you should be a moderator. 2. You should get your custom rank
How about the people who are more active? LIKE ME.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

#CryoII2018
FEAR Major
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duckdude112
Professional
Professional
avatar

Posts : 379
Score : 20782
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 22
Location : ranting

PostSubject: Re: More ranks.   Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:40 am

ExellentRachet wrote:
Duckdude112 wrote:
SONIC, custom. If you were here from the start, (like me) I think that 1. If you were here from the start, you should be a moderator. 2. You should get your custom rank
How about the people who are more active? LIKE ME.
lies
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExellentRachet
Supreme
Supreme
avatar

Posts : 1843
Score : 22400
Fame : 11
Join date : 2012-05-29
Age : 101
Location : rocking in my corner still upset over tlok being gone

PostSubject: Re: More ranks.   Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:35 am

Duckdude112 wrote:
ExellentRachet wrote:
Duckdude112 wrote:
SONIC, custom. If you were here from the start, (like me) I think that 1. If you were here from the start, you should be a moderator. 2. You should get your custom rank
How about the people who are more active? LIKE ME.
lies
Please explain on how I got my posts. :>

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

#CryoII2018
FEAR Major
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duckdude112
Professional
Professional
avatar

Posts : 379
Score : 20782
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 22
Location : ranting

PostSubject: Re: More ranks.   Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:40 pm

ExellentRachet wrote:
Duckdude112 wrote:
ExellentRachet wrote:
Duckdude112 wrote:
SONIC, custom. If you were here from the start, (like me) I think that 1. If you were here from the start, you should be a moderator. 2. You should get your custom rank
How about the people who are more active? LIKE ME.
lies
Please explain on how I got my posts. :>

Hax!!11111
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExellentRachet
Supreme
Supreme
avatar

Posts : 1843
Score : 22400
Fame : 11
Join date : 2012-05-29
Age : 101
Location : rocking in my corner still upset over tlok being gone

PostSubject: Re: More ranks.   Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:50 pm

Duckdude112 wrote:
ExellentRachet wrote:
Duckdude112 wrote:
ExellentRachet wrote:
Duckdude112 wrote:
SONIC, custom. If you were here from the start, (like me) I think that 1. If you were here from the start, you should be a moderator. 2. You should get your custom rank
How about the people who are more active? LIKE ME.
lies
Please explain on how I got my posts. :>

Hax!!11111
Nope. I earned them fair and square

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

#CryoII2018
FEAR Major
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coolpeople3
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 2
Score : 11852
Fame : 0
Join date : 2014-09-13
Age : 19
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: More ranks.   Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:07 pm

Good idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrjaysonbulugagao
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 11
Score : 11915
Fame : 0
Join date : 2014-09-10
Location : Venice,Italy

PostSubject: Re: More ranks.   Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:06 pm

ExellentRachet wrote:
SONICTHEHEDGEHOGXX wrote:
Not a bad idea, I'll do it in the upcoming update. Any name ideas you have in mind?
I dunno. Call of Duty related type? Just a little reference from the game?

Call of Duty Released = NA October 29, 2003
EUR November 7, 2003
JPN December 18, 2003
Call of Duty 2 Released=Windows
NA October 25, 2005
EU October 25, 2005

Xbox 360

NA November 15, 2005
EU November 25, 2005
JP June 15, 2006

Mac OS X

NA June 13, 2006

Call of Duty 3 Released = NA November 7, 2006
EU November 10, 2006
JP March 29, 2007
PAL March 23, 2007
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare Released =
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=50675932
ExellentRachet
Supreme
Supreme
avatar

Posts : 1843
Score : 22400
Fame : 11
Join date : 2012-05-29
Age : 101
Location : rocking in my corner still upset over tlok being gone

PostSubject: Re: More ranks.   Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:06 pm

mrjaysonbulugagao wrote:
ExellentRachet wrote:
SONICTHEHEDGEHOGXX wrote:
Not a bad idea, I'll do it in the upcoming update. Any name ideas you have in mind?
I dunno. Call of Duty related type? Just a little reference from the game?

Call of Duty Released = NA October 29, 2003
                               EUR November 7, 2003
                               JPN December 18, 2003
Call of Duty 2 Released=Windows
                                NA October 25, 2005
                                EU October 25, 2005

                                Xbox 360

                                NA November 15, 2005
                                EU November 25, 2005
                                JP June 15, 2006

Mac OS X

                                NA June 13, 2006

Call of Duty 3 Released = NA November 7, 2006
                                 EU November 10, 2006
                                 JP March 29, 2007
                                 PAL March 23, 2007
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare Released =
stop necroposting, check the date of the last post.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

#CryoII2018
FEAR Major
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: More ranks.   

Back to top Go down
 
More ranks.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Duelist Kingdom
» How to Change Rank?
» New Dorm System: Skill Rank Name Suggestions
» Change in ranks.
» Superman is ranked in #1 for IGN's Top 100 Comic Superheroes

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Innovation :: Suggestions & Ideas-
Jump to: