Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum back up and running to full capacity!
Welcome to the F.E.A.R. Empire Forum!
Our group is on ROBLOX: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=72321
Use Hashtag #FEAREmpire on Twitter!

@SONICCCCCC

+4
Doopliss99
Dddd65879
Seifo22
Powerblade
8 posters
Go down

@SONICCCCCC - Page 2 Empty Re: @SONICCCCCC

Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:33 am
Ryan_Hruska wrote:Then again, I doubt anyone will make new ones.
I'm pretty sure they're essentially copies of an OSE uniform.
Powerblade
Powerblade
Master
Master
Score : 44500
Fame : 15

Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:04 am
Seifo22 wrote:Powerblade wrote:
Salvus is disrespectful in general
If you can tell me why you think that and what reasons caused this I may be able to explain or justify things, or I may not.
I don't need to, the support to my claim is all over this thread. Specifically, they're disrespectful at training sessions and are in the way of personal space.

Also, Rysch, don't act like that. Please, just don't. You're making me want to argue for the removal of SG and for a demotion of its' disrespectful members. I'll look the other way if SG improves, but until then I'll see them as a pointless, nosy, too-proud division. Please inspire change in their members.
Seifo22
Seifo22
Amateur
Amateur
Score : 38397
Fame : 0

Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:24 am
I'm leaving this thread too, I hope you realize the division isn't as bad as you think, but hey you all have your own opinions.
Ryan_Hruska
Ryan_Hruska
Amateur
Amateur
Score : 38294
Fame : 1
http://bit.ly/MaxGameCinema

Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:08 am
We are working on reformation already. I'm fighting for them only because most of you don't realize the full story, only experience. I though the same at first, then I got deeper inside the truth.

Thank you thought for creating this forum, because instead of creating a rant forum about why it should be shut down - you just gave us suggestions on what we should fix.

Last edited by Ryan_Hruska on Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:08 pm
Except you refuse to tell anyone, anything.

You can't seriously expect anyone to respect you if you don't tell them jack shit.
Ryan_Hruska
Ryan_Hruska
Amateur
Amateur

Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:20 pm
What do you mean?

Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:38 pm
-"What does Salvus Guard do?"
-"Classified"

-"Why was Salvus Guard created?"
-"Classified"

-"Why do you only "protect" certain HRs?"
-"Classified"

-"What are Salvus' other jobs, besides "Protecting HRs"?"
-"Classified"

You know, being the last remnant of any actual Director of Intelligence, I think I have the authority to know "Classified" information.
Powerblade
Powerblade
Master
Master

Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:37 pm
^ You've a point there.

Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:27 pm
In fact,

I'm one of only Three people who have ever been the DoI, officially.

I think that adds to my point further.
Powerblade
Powerblade
Master
Master

Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:48 pm
Sigh... does FEAR need me again? I can't at the moment.
Cubyfan2
Cubyfan2
Score : 42815
Fame : 0

Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:07 pm
You literally have no authorization to know what Salvus Guard does.
That information is known only to the Salvus Guard members and that of our PHRs.

Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:18 pm
I don't even NEED Authorization to know what goes on in Salvus.

I've asked multiple "Protected High ranks", and they ALL said Salvus does nothing of significance.

Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:47 pm
The opinions of others are irrelevant in this matter, let me clear out the obvious:

Slasher, you say some HR's believe that Salvus has no significance, fine.

Some think we do have significance and like us, great.

The uniforms: OSE, the blue, from the Praetorian Guard, in which Ex-Guard Commander Luitenant245 incorporated the idea into F.E.A.R. combined with the ATC uniform. Some love the uniform, SHADOW likes the uniform as well, as well some say that the Guard uniform should stay as is - One of it's strongest anti - Salvus Uniform individuals being General Wizard, however, Wizard refuses to make the Uniform either way, or, simply does not wish to do so, so be it.

We have fought for a purpose that to us - Is important, and it is nice to see that some - If not many of F.E.A.R., alongside with it's individuals that have opposing views have their opinions, but still accept us. And some wish to join. We came from an idea, to a reality, to which we have been created officially official the day SONIC joined on November 29th of the year 2013 after many had questioned BrianK's decision on making the Guard official previously before he had resigned about two months before his resignation. We have a right to remain classified, our purpose, classified, everything. We have a right to do all we've done, and if our hard work has paid off, this can be discussed of the opinions of the Guards. However, when I saw the comment of the Guard needing to be decommissioned, I will not accept it. This topic was settled by SONIC already, and should be respected.

No one has fully understood the Guards except the Guards themselves, and perhaps if the Protected High Ranks were to engage in some activity with the Guard, they would know us better, in which, they have a right to have, as long as they do not declassify anything within the Guard.
Powerblade
Powerblade
Master
Master

Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:47 pm
Cubyfan2 wrote:You literally have no authorization to know what Salvus Guard does.
That information is known only to the Salvus Guard members and that of our PHRs.
You're restraining information about one FEAR division from a General? I believe he has all of the authorization he needs.

Last edited by Powerblade on Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:50 pm
Also, the Salvus Guard refuse to reveal their names because identities are to remain secretive. However, ever since I took position, that has changed a bit, from what I can reveal, from the little I can say. The past is the past, and it must remain in the past, not be brought to present time when there is no way to go back and change it. Also, instead of being displeased, and perhaps, misinterpreting the Guards, if you would like to have a valid answer, ask the Commander - Myself, Disav0w. That way, you may realize you could have been wrong, or right, because it has happened, and I will admit it. But that is all I can offer of being a fair individual.

Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:52 pm
And that is where you are wrong, Powerblade. The Guard has rules and regulations to abide. And believe me, the information will not be declassified to anyone. Not even Generals because it is to remain within the Guard. A rank is a title, not anything else, the individual holding that rank, may be deceiving. It does not give privilege to get access to whatever he or she wants. And you can compare that to ATC. He is a General, and nothing. He gets, what he can receive. That goes for all others.

Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:54 pm
Another example: The President Of The United States, who most citizens think he has the authorization to know all that goes on with his country and government departments under him, Area 51 does not abide by that now does it? You must put these examples into check.
Powerblade
Powerblade
Master
Master

Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:59 pm
@Disav0w

With all due respect;

I'm not arguing anymore for the removal of SG, just I don't support them. I still don't see why they need to protect some High Ranks, they're quite capable of protecting themselves on Roblox. If it's just for roleplay, then I understand. Just make it clear that their title doesn't entitle them to any more power than regular FEAR members have, because they shouldn't act like they have that power.

Also, SG doesn't need to be so secretive about their primary purpose, which isn't very important to begin with. In fact, I'd like to know why you like to keep your secrets secret, if you're willing to share that of course. The fact that you're keeping it from some of the highest authority in FEAR is quite suspect. As for your example, Area 51 isn't some top-secret place, it's a lesser division of a group on Roblox. You don't need to act like the single most important division either, because you aren't.

Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:10 pm
Our primary purpose is not secretive. As it describes our primary purpose within our guide. I share things with some PHRs who care to discuss about the Gitrd etc. Any outsiders can be kept outsiders. Much more thosevwho are against us. As for us thinking we are the most significant, not at all, Believing we are important is different from thinking we are the most significant. Every division has significance and is important and we are aware of it.
Powerblade
Powerblade
Master
Master

Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:41 pm
Ah, I didn't word that correctly. I meant to ask why you were so secretive when all your purpose was to have some High Ranks protected. It's seems silly to be that secretive, and you keep avoiding the reason why.

Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:11 pm
We do more than just the protection of the High Ranks, the Guard has shifted to do much more as time has gone by, but people can easily figure that out the more they see us around.
Powerblade
Powerblade
Master
Master

Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:46 pm
Considering I've left, I can't find that out myself. Haha.
Echo3VX
Echo3VX
Professional
Professional
Score : 43913
Fame : 3
http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=14769182&ForcePublicView=

Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:49 pm
They did not even exist when I was around.
Powerblade
Powerblade
Master
Master

Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:58 pm
Same here, back in 2012. They're fairly new.
Ryan_Hruska
Ryan_Hruska
Amateur
Amateur

Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:10 pm
The Salvus Guard is not that "wonderland dream land" that you would like it to be.
Salvus Guard is not perfect, get over it. We all know it.

You need to allow them time to get on their feet, reformation is happening at this very moment.

Instead of just sitting there talking down to the group, you should be helping them. You are no better by just insulting them, you should know better. Then what am I to say? Perhaps you don't know better. Perhaps you don't know how to do the correct thing.

I'm done posting on this forum, there is no need for any of this. I should feel pity for you, but you don't deserve it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum