Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum back up and running to full capacity!
Welcome to the F.E.A.R. Empire Forum!
Our group is on ROBLOX: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=72321
Use Hashtag #FEAREmpire on Twitter!

Go down
Seifo22
Seifo22
Amateur
Amateur
Score : 38177
Fame : 0

sonic - Need everyone's input. Including you SONIC! Empty Need everyone's input. Including you SONIC!

Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:47 am
Okay, first up, I'm not the best forum writer in the world so bear with me if this is a little sketchy.

FSO, and a little bit of FiD.

Hm, I know what your all thinking: "LET IT DIE", "ITS USELESS", "GTFO"

Well that is what Sonicsimon and I have been trying to change. After managing to get the Marshal rank we've been trying to get a purpose. After a few FSO meetings everyone managed to patch up a nice idea which was FSO to work alongside FiD. I'm currently the Adviser of Intelligence and as Beebart is busy I've been keeping it running. Beebart agrees this will work and will also server as a way of recruiting new members for the Intelligence Department. This is our idea.

HCOM in an event of a emergency i.e War breaks out, would as usual host a meeting. In that meeting they should decide on Intelligence needed. This could then be passed to the Director of Intel, to me, and then I'll assign mission roles to all of the Department. The Intel needed could be all sorts, for example on a fort that isn't known well you could get FiD to find all the ways in, weak spots, spawns and terminal location. This information could be displayed on a screenshot map where the Operative writes on the map. All of this will be given to HCOM to display to all FEAR members so newer members are more confident upon arrival in this map. Now FSO comes in, FSO would get certain tactical information, such as peak times at the fort the way in and all that. FSO would then be broken up into squads (Rank reform will be needed) these squads all having squad leaders and consisting of 10+ people, these squads would then have a squad overlord who is in-charge of most of the tactical operations. This gives FSO a purpose, a semi-elite, not RF standards but decent combatants a chance to complete a raid successfully due to careful planning.

Overall this idea needs a lot of input and tweaking from you guys and I'll gladly take in any suggestions.

Thanks!

sonic - Need everyone's input. Including you SONIC! Empty Re: Need everyone's input. Including you SONIC!

Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:55 am
Actually, the HCOM has NEVER held a meeting to decide what "Intelligence" is needed.

Ever.
VilleSlay
VilleSlay
Score : 37925

sonic - Need everyone's input. Including you SONIC! Empty Re: Need everyone's input. Including you SONIC!

Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:07 am
The thing is, FEAR really doesn't need these and some other divisions. The only divisions that are actually needed are HCOM, ATC and RF. The others are just overflow.
Seifo22
Seifo22
Amateur
Amateur

Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:15 am
VilleSlay wrote:The thing is, FEAR really doesn't need these and some other divisions. The only divisions that are actually needed are HCOM, ATC and RF. The others are just overflow.

I can understand where you are coming from.
Seifo22
Seifo22
Amateur
Amateur

Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:19 am
Discorded Doctor wrote:Actually, the HCOM has NEVER held a meeting to decide what "Intelligence" is needed.

Ever.

I know, that is why I said it in my idea.
Johnsnic1
Johnsnic1
Score : 37617

Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:16 pm
You two are not the only ones who have been working on that.
Seifo22
Seifo22
Amateur
Amateur

Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:25 am
Johnsnic1 wrote:You two are not the only ones who have been working on that.  

Good to know, PM me so we can get some communication, that's what seems to be lacking at the moment.
razor2095
razor2095
Score : 37540

Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:00 pm
I personally think that this is a really good idea that may take some work. The more members we have trained in specific fields, the better. Sure, right now the two departments may be primarily "overflow" but they are also departments that, if trained right, can make or break a war. I could help out with planning if given the chance. But communication is key.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum