Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum back up and running to full capacity!
Welcome to the F.E.A.R. Empire Forum!
Our group is on ROBLOX: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=72321
Use Hashtag #FEAREmpire on Twitter!

Go down
Powerblade
Powerblade
Master
Master
Score : 44280
Fame : 15

League of Legends Empty League of Legends

Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:34 pm
Lulu + Cho'Gath (and occasionally Annie) Ftw.

Lulu's just extremely fun and can surprisingly do much more than support. She can adc, mid, top, and jungle in some circumstances. Did I mention she's fun? I really can't say much else. Her kit is just amazing. Go try her.

Cho'Gath. Gentleman Cho'gath to be specific. [british]While conquering his playstyle may be tricky, with just a spot of patience early game, no man nor beast can stop him[/endbritish]. If you can survive early game and even come out of it with a kill, you'll quickly become unstoppable. Cho'Gath can and will soak up damage like no one else, and his ult is brutal and unexpected. He's rare, and it's terrifying to fight a 6-stacked Cho, so that's why I love playing as him.

Oh Annie... why don't I enjoy you as much as I used to? Regardless, any LoL player knows what an Annie can do, even the newer ones. While wielding insane power and blowing up people as a 9-year-old girl is extremely fun, she's incredibly predictable. That, and most people will target you instantly in a teamfight if they have any common sense. If you're well-experienced, or you're a Leblanc main, most Annies are pushovers. Still though... that damage...

We should team up sometime.
L0rd1x0x1
L0rd1x0x1
Master
Master
Score : 44055
Fame : 0

League of Legends Empty Re: League of Legends

Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:37 am
Prefer DotA 2, well, LOL graphics is cartoon-liked. No offense tho', but each game has it's own good. Like the bush feature in LOL, pretty nice.
Powerblade
Powerblade
Master
Master

Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:34 am
Never played DotA 2, what's it like?
L0rd1x0x1
L0rd1x0x1
Master
Master

Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:16 pm
It's a MOBA game too, but the graphics are better than LOL, and I think it's more fair in DotA, it's more skill based. In LOL, it cost more money.
Powerblade
Powerblade
Master
Master

Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:20 pm
I've seen some pretty biased descriptions... but yours takes the cake.

LoL is actually very fair, and no champions are truly broken. They become slightly OP with changes, however it's switched around constantly.

And skill is actually a huge part of League. It's the little things that add up, not the big things.

And the money thing is.... it makes me wonder if you've ever played League. League isn't pay-to-win, you only pay money for skins to make your champion look cooler. It isn't a required part of the game. You can spend money to get rune pages faster, that's the only thing. Money has no effect in-game.
L0rd1x0x1
L0rd1x0x1
Master
Master

Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:32 am
Yes of course, every gamer would tell that their's games are better, lol  Razz , anyways, it's personal reference. If you love something, then you play it.
L0rd1x0x1
L0rd1x0x1
Master
Master

Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:52 am
Whoops, sorry. I didn't research much about LOL before I comment. Seems like money can only buy skins and masteries. Anyways, I've just played like 2-3 games of LOL. Maybe I'll switch from DotA to LOL for a new taste.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum