Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:



 
HomeHomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Forum back up and running to full capacity!
Welcome to the F.E.A.R. Empire Forum!
Our group is on ROBLOX: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=72321
Use Hashtag #FEAREmpire on Twitter!

Share | 
 

 Post here if you Support Lord Helix and Bird Jesus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doopliss99
Elite
Elite
avatar

Posts : 718
Score : 23120
Fame : 14
Join date : 2012-11-17
Age : 19
Location : Where ever the fuck I want to be.

PostSubject: Post here if you Support Lord Helix and Bird Jesus   Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:47 pm

All hail Lord Helix and Bird Jesus.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
U.N. Owen, Being of Many forms

F.E.A.R. EMPIRE FORUMS MOD


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fxrmless-being.tumblr.com
JOHNSTER98
Supreme
Supreme
avatar

Posts : 1150
Score : 25289
Fame : 5
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 21
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Post here if you Support Lord Helix and Bird Jesus   Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:58 pm

No one understandsssssssssssss

Praise Helix
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doopliss99
Elite
Elite
avatar

Posts : 718
Score : 23120
Fame : 14
Join date : 2012-11-17
Age : 19
Location : Where ever the fuck I want to be.

PostSubject: Re: Post here if you Support Lord Helix and Bird Jesus   Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:09 pm

Yes. Praise Helix!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
U.N. Owen, Being of Many forms

F.E.A.R. EMPIRE FORUMS MOD


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fxrmless-being.tumblr.com
ExellentRachet
Supreme
Supreme
avatar

Posts : 1844
Score : 26091
Fame : 11
Join date : 2012-05-29
Age : 102
Location : rocking in my corner still upset over tlok being gone

PostSubject: Re: Post here if you Support Lord Helix and Bird Jesus   Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:55 pm

NO, PRAISE LORD GABEN.


▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬





Back to top Go down
View user profile
CamoTorque
Professional
Professional
avatar

Posts : 357
Score : 22408
Fame : 3
Join date : 2012-12-09
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Post here if you Support Lord Helix and Bird Jesus   Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:01 am

ExellentRachet wrote:
NO, PRAISE LORD GABEN.


YES. YEEESSS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=27910016
Doopliss99
Elite
Elite
avatar

Posts : 718
Score : 23120
Fame : 14
Join date : 2012-11-17
Age : 19
Location : Where ever the fuck I want to be.

PostSubject: Re: Post here if you Support Lord Helix and Bird Jesus   Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:22 am

ExellentRachet wrote:
NO, PRAISE LORD GABEN.

YOU EVIL FEIND. LORD HELIX IS THE TRUE SAVIOR. YOU MUST DIE AT THE HANDS OF BIRD JESUS NOW.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
U.N. Owen, Being of Many forms

F.E.A.R. EMPIRE FORUMS MOD


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fxrmless-being.tumblr.com
ExellentRachet
Supreme
Supreme
avatar

Posts : 1844
Score : 26091
Fame : 11
Join date : 2012-05-29
Age : 102
Location : rocking in my corner still upset over tlok being gone

PostSubject: Re: Post here if you Support Lord Helix and Bird Jesus   Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:17 pm

Doopliss99 wrote:
ExellentRachet wrote:
NO, PRAISE LORD GABEN.

YOU EVIL FEIND. LORD HELIX IS THE TRUE SAVIOR. YOU MUST DIE AT THE HANDS OF BIRD JESUS NOW.
NO. YOU MUST SURRENDER TO OUR LORD, GABEN!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬





Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doopliss99
Elite
Elite
avatar

Posts : 718
Score : 23120
Fame : 14
Join date : 2012-11-17
Age : 19
Location : Where ever the fuck I want to be.

PostSubject: Re: Post here if you Support Lord Helix and Bird Jesus   Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:46 pm

ExellentRachet wrote:
Doopliss99 wrote:
ExellentRachet wrote:
NO, PRAISE LORD GABEN.

YOU EVIL FEIND. LORD HELIX IS THE TRUE SAVIOR. YOU MUST DIE AT THE HANDS OF BIRD JESUS NOW.
NO. YOU MUST SURRENDER TO OUR LORD, GABEN!
NO! LORD HELIX WILL DEFEAT YOUR LORD GABEN! FOR LORD HELIX IS THE STRONGEST.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
U.N. Owen, Being of Many forms

F.E.A.R. EMPIRE FORUMS MOD


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fxrmless-being.tumblr.com
ExellentRachet
Supreme
Supreme
avatar

Posts : 1844
Score : 26091
Fame : 11
Join date : 2012-05-29
Age : 102
Location : rocking in my corner still upset over tlok being gone

PostSubject: Re: Post here if you Support Lord Helix and Bird Jesus   Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:51 pm

Doopliss99 wrote:
ExellentRachet wrote:
Doopliss99 wrote:
ExellentRachet wrote:
NO, PRAISE LORD GABEN.

YOU EVIL FEIND. LORD HELIX IS THE TRUE SAVIOR. YOU MUST DIE AT THE HANDS OF BIRD JESUS NOW.
NO. YOU MUST SURRENDER TO OUR LORD, GABEN!
NO! LORD HELIX WILL DEFEAT YOUR LORD GABEN! FOR LORD HELIX IS THE STRONGEST.
OUR LORD GIVES YOU THINGS YOU DON'T WANT, BUT LATER WILL USE.
HE WILL USE OUR CREDIT CARDS.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬





Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doopliss99
Elite
Elite
avatar

Posts : 718
Score : 23120
Fame : 14
Join date : 2012-11-17
Age : 19
Location : Where ever the fuck I want to be.

PostSubject: Re: Post here if you Support Lord Helix and Bird Jesus   Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:01 pm

ExellentRachet wrote:
Doopliss99 wrote:
ExellentRachet wrote:
Doopliss99 wrote:
ExellentRachet wrote:
NO, PRAISE LORD GABEN.

YOU EVIL FEIND. LORD HELIX IS THE TRUE SAVIOR. YOU MUST DIE AT THE HANDS OF BIRD JESUS NOW.
NO. YOU MUST SURRENDER TO OUR LORD, GABEN!
NO! LORD HELIX WILL DEFEAT YOUR LORD GABEN! FOR LORD HELIX IS THE STRONGEST.
OUR LORD GIVES YOU THINGS YOU DON'T WANT, BUT LATER WILL USE.
HE WILL USE OUR CREDIT CARDS.
DO YOU HAVE AN ALL TERRAIN VENOMOTH? NO? DIDN'T THINK SO.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
U.N. Owen, Being of Many forms

F.E.A.R. EMPIRE FORUMS MOD


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fxrmless-being.tumblr.com
ExellentRachet
Supreme
Supreme
avatar

Posts : 1844
Score : 26091
Fame : 11
Join date : 2012-05-29
Age : 102
Location : rocking in my corner still upset over tlok being gone

PostSubject: Re: Post here if you Support Lord Helix and Bird Jesus   Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:48 am

Doopliss99 wrote:
ExellentRachet wrote:
Doopliss99 wrote:
ExellentRachet wrote:
Doopliss99 wrote:
ExellentRachet wrote:
NO, PRAISE LORD GABEN.

YOU EVIL FEIND. LORD HELIX IS THE TRUE SAVIOR. YOU MUST DIE AT THE HANDS OF BIRD JESUS NOW.
NO. YOU MUST SURRENDER TO OUR LORD, GABEN!
NO! LORD HELIX WILL DEFEAT YOUR LORD GABEN! FOR LORD HELIX IS THE STRONGEST.
OUR LORD GIVES YOU THINGS YOU DON'T WANT, BUT LATER WILL USE.
HE WILL USE OUR CREDIT CARDS.
  DO YOU HAVE AN ALL TERRAIN VENOMOTH? NO? DIDN'T THINK SO.
THAT'S SATANICCICICICI

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬





Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doopliss99
Elite
Elite
avatar

Posts : 718
Score : 23120
Fame : 14
Join date : 2012-11-17
Age : 19
Location : Where ever the fuck I want to be.

PostSubject: Re: Post here if you Support Lord Helix and Bird Jesus   Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:27 pm

ExellentRachet wrote:
Doopliss99 wrote:
ExellentRachet wrote:
Doopliss99 wrote:
ExellentRachet wrote:
Doopliss99 wrote:
ExellentRachet wrote:
NO, PRAISE LORD GABEN.

YOU EVIL FEIND. LORD HELIX IS THE TRUE SAVIOR. YOU MUST DIE AT THE HANDS OF BIRD JESUS NOW.
NO. YOU MUST SURRENDER TO OUR LORD, GABEN!
NO! LORD HELIX WILL DEFEAT YOUR LORD GABEN! FOR LORD HELIX IS THE STRONGEST.
OUR LORD GIVES YOU THINGS YOU DON'T WANT, BUT LATER WILL USE.
HE WILL USE OUR CREDIT CARDS.
  DO YOU HAVE AN ALL TERRAIN VENOMOTH? NO? DIDN'T THINK SO.
THAT'S SATANICCICICICI

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
U.N. Owen, Being of Many forms

F.E.A.R. EMPIRE FORUMS MOD


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fxrmless-being.tumblr.com
ExellentRachet
Supreme
Supreme
avatar

Posts : 1844
Score : 26091
Fame : 11
Join date : 2012-05-29
Age : 102
Location : rocking in my corner still upset over tlok being gone

PostSubject: Re: Post here if you Support Lord Helix and Bird Jesus   Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:45 pm

Doopliss99 wrote:
ExellentRachet wrote:
Doopliss99 wrote:
ExellentRachet wrote:
Doopliss99 wrote:
ExellentRachet wrote:
Doopliss99 wrote:
ExellentRachet wrote:
NO, PRAISE LORD GABEN.

YOU EVIL FEIND. LORD HELIX IS THE TRUE SAVIOR. YOU MUST DIE AT THE HANDS OF BIRD JESUS NOW.
NO. YOU MUST SURRENDER TO OUR LORD, GABEN!
NO! LORD HELIX WILL DEFEAT YOUR LORD GABEN! FOR LORD HELIX IS THE STRONGEST.
OUR LORD GIVES YOU THINGS YOU DON'T WANT, BUT LATER WILL USE.
HE WILL USE OUR CREDIT CARDS.
  DO YOU HAVE AN ALL TERRAIN VENOMOTH? NO? DIDN'T THINK SO.
THAT'S SATANICCICICICI
Something more interesting

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬





Back to top Go down
View user profile
Powerblade
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 929
Score : 24980
Fame : 15
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 23
Location : Not in Japan

PostSubject: Re: Post here if you Support Lord Helix and Bird Jesus   Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:46 am

Btw they released Admiral. I was there when it happened, as well as Dylan hatching.

It's so addictive to watch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JOHNSTER98
Supreme
Supreme
avatar

Posts : 1150
Score : 25289
Fame : 5
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 21
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Post here if you Support Lord Helix and Bird Jesus   Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:17 pm

^Someone gets ittttt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Post here if you Support Lord Helix and Bird Jesus   

Back to top Go down
 
Post here if you Support Lord Helix and Bird Jesus
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Helix fossil or omanyte seriously required
» Time Lord Speculation. [Spoilers]
» July 9th Support the Troops Show! UNO's Waltham 11-3
» WTT Bretonnian Lord for Goblin Shaman or Specific Bits
» Post-its On The Mirror

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entertainment :: Off Topic-
Jump to: