Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:



 
HomeHomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Forum back up and running to full capacity!
Welcome to the F.E.A.R. Empire Forum!
Our group is on ROBLOX: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=72321
Use Hashtag #FEAREmpire on Twitter!

Share | 
 

 3 people that deserve Colonel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fireflame09225
Experienced
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 192
Score : 19326
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 19

PostSubject: 3 people that deserve Colonel   Tue May 29, 2012 6:25 pm

Just because Kohl did some scripting...doesn't mean he should get the rank. I can think of a couple people that have done WAY more for FEAR than just...scripting.

Ex: Neel664 Hosts trainings in FEAR School a lot, is handling the FCO reform exams, ect.

uk2kgreat55 I've known him forever. He has done a lot for FEAR School, and other divisions

ggarland13 Is super active, helps me train members, and submits reform ideas for FEAR School

They great people (Sorry if I left you out, these are the people off the top of my head) have busted their chops to get things done in FEAR. I've watched them all host training after training, I've seen them help member after member. They've dealt with quite a lot. And in my opinion...deserve Colonel more than any other Officer right now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fireflame09225
Experienced
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 192
Score : 19326
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: 3 people that deserve Colonel   Tue May 29, 2012 6:26 pm

This is a legit list, k. No haters aloud.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 3 people that deserve Colonel   Tue May 29, 2012 6:27 pm

Good list i agree on neel.

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 3 people that deserve Colonel   Tue May 29, 2012 6:27 pm

Fireflame09225 wrote:
This is a legit list, k. No haters aloud.

Kohltastrophe has been in FEAR for at least a year. He used to be a High Rank anyways.
Back to top Go down
Fireflame09225
Experienced
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 192
Score : 19326
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: 3 people that deserve Colonel   Tue May 29, 2012 6:28 pm

@Lejam A year?! Everyone I've talked to has no idea who he is Razz

@Kohl Oh...haiiiii *Awkward whistles*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 3 people that deserve Colonel   Tue May 29, 2012 6:28 pm

I love how you say no haters allowed when you first off with the main post insulted me, and hated on me. Lol

Back to top Go down
JackOoLantern
Experienced
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 216
Score : 19533
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-05-28
Location : In the Depths of My Despair

PostSubject: Re: 3 people that deserve Colonel   Tue May 29, 2012 6:28 pm

Fireflame09225 wrote:
This is a legit list, k. No haters aloud.

Fireflame09225 wrote:
Just because Kohl did some scripting...doesn't mean he should get the rank. I can think of a couple people that have done WAY more for FEAR than just...scripting.

Kind of contradicted yourself there.

And seriously, enough with the "who deserves this rank". It's getting old, besides, it's not really encouraging your fellow members whom may or may not deserve the rank also.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JackOoLantern
Experienced
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 216
Score : 19533
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-05-28
Location : In the Depths of My Despair

PostSubject: Re: 3 people that deserve Colonel   Tue May 29, 2012 6:29 pm

Aww snap, Kohl beat me to it. .-.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 3 people that deserve Colonel   Tue May 29, 2012 6:31 pm

Love you jack <3

Back to top Go down
Fireflame09225
Experienced
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 192
Score : 19326
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: 3 people that deserve Colonel   Tue May 29, 2012 6:31 pm

Lol, I guess that sounded...ehh..."Hatey" (Hatey? Is that a word? Nope, just made it up, k I take credit for that word) But, I just feel like other people have done so much more. And hey, I could be wrong. Kohl could make an excellent Colonel. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 3 people that deserve Colonel   Tue May 29, 2012 6:32 pm

e.e For one you don't even know ALL THAT I HAVE DONE, yet you start to critiq my place in FEAR. You only listen to what a short comment lejam said, not the full truth. You have no knowledge of what I have done so you shouldn't even be attempting to deduce if I'm worthy or not.

-1 For failure logic.



Last edited by Kohltastrophe on Tue May 29, 2012 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fireflame09225
Experienced
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 192
Score : 19326
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: 3 people that deserve Colonel   Tue May 29, 2012 6:34 pm

Lol? Kohl...NO ONE knew who you were. I talked to like 7 people to try and figure out who you were. And everyone has been "Critiquing" you behind your back...many people have been raging at the fact your Colonel. Not saying I'm raging, I'm just confused on how you got Colonel.

+.5 For somewhat logic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JackOoLantern
Experienced
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 216
Score : 19533
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-05-28
Location : In the Depths of My Despair

PostSubject: Re: 3 people that deserve Colonel   Tue May 29, 2012 6:37 pm

Kohltastrophe wrote:
e.e For one you don't even know ALL THAT I HAVE DONE

Story of my ROBLOX life. q.q Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 3 people that deserve Colonel   Tue May 29, 2012 6:40 pm

Fireflame09225 wrote:
Lol? Kohl...NO ONE knew who you were. I talked to like 7 people to try and figure out who you were. And everyone has been "Critiquing" you behind your back...many people have been raging at the fact your Colonel. Not saying I'm raging, I'm just confused on how you got Colonel.

+.5 For somewhat logic

Sorry if the NO ONE is alot of inactive people in FEAR, try talking to MORE ACTIVE people and I don't see many people raging at the fact that I'm a Colonel, alot of people have been actually happy. The inactive ones are the one raging, like you. I've never really seen you active in FEAR, or even heard of you e.e Neither has lejam.

-10 for killing yourself with your own logic.

Back to top Go down
Fireflame09225
Experienced
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 192
Score : 19326
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: 3 people that deserve Colonel   Tue May 29, 2012 6:40 pm

What's wrong Jack?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 3 people that deserve Colonel   Tue May 29, 2012 6:42 pm

It's not really any of your business, so don't try poking around in it fire.

Back to top Go down
Fireflame09225
Experienced
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 192
Score : 19326
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: 3 people that deserve Colonel   Tue May 29, 2012 6:43 pm

Actually, the people that I talked to were quite active, also, I'm the Advisor of Education...okay I am *One* of the most active people in FEAR. You've never seen me...because YOU are inactive. I mean...howcome no one's heard of you? Except a couple of Generals...

People don't see me too much because I'm so busy in FEAR School. I work very hard getting things done in that division. What do you do? Hmm...script....that's it? I see where THIS is going.

+5 For being awesome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JackOoLantern
Experienced
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 216
Score : 19533
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-05-28
Location : In the Depths of My Despair

PostSubject: Re: 3 people that deserve Colonel   Tue May 29, 2012 6:46 pm

Yeah... I have kind of seen Fireflames busy with FEAR School.

Fireflame09225 wrote:
What's wrong Jack?

V

Kohltastrophe wrote:
e.e For one you don't even know ALL THAT I HAVE DONE

^

JackOoLantern wrote:
Story of my ROBLOX life. q.q Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 3 people that deserve Colonel   Tue May 29, 2012 6:48 pm

e.e I see you failed to read the above topics and take heed to them. As I said before, you need to learn WHAT ALL I HAVE DONE, before you spout your mouth about subjects unknown to you. It can get you in a lot of harm. I'd advise doing less so.

Back to top Go down
Fireflame09225
Experienced
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 192
Score : 19326
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: 3 people that deserve Colonel   Tue May 29, 2012 6:50 pm

"You advise not doing so?"

Why lol? So you can pretend like your a big bad Colonel? Wow, you fail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 3 people that deserve Colonel   Tue May 29, 2012 6:53 pm

Also I've never really even thought of FEAR school as nothing more than some fan boy's division group towards loving FEAR. It's something that isn't really necessary, a school for FEAR, what do you learn, proper grammar? To learn combat skills we train, not go to FEAR School. Please explain to me how it isn't so pointless?

-1337 for unawesomeness...

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 3 people that deserve Colonel   Tue May 29, 2012 6:54 pm

You two stop it before you both get demoted and banned from the Forums.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 3 people that deserve Colonel   Tue May 29, 2012 6:55 pm

Yes, sir.
Back to top Go down
Neel664
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 16
Score : 19240
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: 3 people that deserve Colonel   Tue May 29, 2012 6:59 pm

@Lejam I agree. They fight like little children. =/ No offence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fireflame09225
Experienced
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 192
Score : 19326
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: 3 people that deserve Colonel   Tue May 29, 2012 6:59 pm

@Lejam Yes sir

@Kohl FEAR School is a very popular FEAR Division owned by the Director of Education DoctorCooper. We help members get promotions, we teach them grammar, respect, discipline, Sword fighting, gun fighting, battle tactics, battle stances, and much much more. We are quite an active division. Hope I helped. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 3 people that deserve Colonel   

Back to top Go down
 
3 people that deserve Colonel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» People who donated to the March/April fund raiser for Urth
» this funny Indian people
» Hey, people! Here I am! Vanesa, from Argentina!
» Are creative people the new peasants?
» Shadow People Work In Progress

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ROBLOX :: F.E.A.R. Talk-
Jump to: