Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum back up and running to full capacity!
Welcome to the F.E.A.R. Empire Forum!
Our group is on ROBLOX: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=72321
Use Hashtag #FEAREmpire on Twitter!

Go down
Doopliss99
Doopliss99
Elite
Elite
Score : 42336
Fame : 15
https://discordhub.com/profile/282675757749239809

Five Nights at Freddy's (My opinion on it) Empty Five Nights at Freddy's (My opinion on it)

Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:41 am
Five Nights at Freddy's (My opinion on it) Fnaf11
Yep, That new Horror game that made it onto steam greenlight. Five Nights at Freddy's is a spin on horror games. They usually have you try to run away from the killer but instead you are trapped inside of a room with 3 killers roaming around, 1 hidden one and 1 that comes out whenever he pleases.
These killers are as stated
Freddy Fazbear: The least of your problems. Unless your on Night #3 or farther, then he can be a problem. Takes the right path and plays music where ever he goes. His eyes become jet black on night #4 above which makes him easy to spot.
Five Nights at Freddy's (My opinion on it) Freddy10
Chica the Chicken/Duck: No one knows what animal chica is. She closely resembles a duck. She goes the same path as freddy. Since the camera in the kitchen is down and audio can be heard only, Chica runs into pots. She is the only one who sneaks in when you have the camera up. Go away you fat ugly chicken monster.
Five Nights at Freddy's (My opinion on it) Chica_10
Foxy the Pirate: Ah Foxy, The animatronic which caused the bite of '87 (Will be mentioned later), Foxy actually is the only one who sprints to your office as shown here: Five Nights at Freddy's (My opinion on it) Foxy_s10
Five Nights at Freddy's (My opinion on it) Foxy_m10
Bonnie the bunny/ Mr. Bun buns: The only one capable of teleporting, disabling cameras and your door switch.
Five Nights at Freddy's (My opinion on it) Bonnie10
Golden Freddy: "The Hidden killer of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza". Not much people know about him. As he is only summoned two ways, the first way is this Five Nights at Freddy's (My opinion on it) G_fred10 and the second way is this
Five Nights at Freddy's (My opinion on it) Golden10
Ok, now on to the important stuff ABOUT the story.
First lets start of with the fact the Resturaunt is going bankrupt. Why? Because 5 kids murdered here. Oh and cannot forget the bite of '87. It was some month during 1987 when a casualty was reported. It wasn't an ordinary casualty. Why? Because the victims frontal lobe (big huge chunk on the front of your brain) got chomped off by a certain fox. The parents had requested that Pirate cove was shut down immediatly and the robots had to be taken off of Free Roam mode in the morning. following the incident. But a few months later, a guy in a Freddy Fazbear suit lead 2 kids into the back stage and MURDERED them and stuffed them into the animatronics. Then later 3 more kids got killed and stuffed into the animatronics. The parents then reported of blood and mucus oozing out of the animatronics and they had a foul stentch to them. THE ROTTING BODIES OF THE MURDERED KIDS. How does Golden Freddy fit in this? Well, Speculations say that it was one of the kid's spirits who created a mental copy of Freddy, I speculate it's just a god damned demon. But then where did the phone guy go on the 4th night? INSIDE OF CHICA. CHICA HAS HUMAN MOANS INSIDE OF HER. PRETTY DAMN CREEPY. Well, This ends this rant.
ExellentRachet
ExellentRachet
Supreme
Supreme
Score : 45309
Fame : 11

Five Nights at Freddy's (My opinion on it) Empty Re: Five Nights at Freddy's (My opinion on it)

Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:33 pm
Doopliss99 wrote:It was some month during 1987 when a casualty was reported. It wasn't an ordinary casualty. Why? Because the victims frontal lobe (big huge chunk on the front of your brain) got chomped off by a certain fox. The parents had requested that Pirate cove was shut down immediatly and the robots had to be taken off of Free Roam mode in the morning. following the incident. But a few months later, a guy in a Freddy Fazbear suit lead 2 kids into the back stage and MURDERED them and stuffed them into the animatronics. Then later 3 more kids got killed and stuffed into the animatronics. The parents then reported of blood and mucus oozing out of the animatronics and they had a foul stentch to them. THE ROTTING BODIES OF THE MURDERED KIDS. How does Golden Freddy fit in this? Well, Speculations say that it was one of the kid's spirits who created a mental copy of Freddy, I speculate it's just a god damned demon.

This just isn't a horror game, IT'S A GAME FOR THE INSANE. Honestly I'll just slide away from this game, a game I wanted to play but now because of the storyline it ruined my intentions.
Powerblade
Powerblade
Master
Master
Score : 44190

Five Nights at Freddy's (My opinion on it) Empty Re: Five Nights at Freddy's (My opinion on it)

Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:38 am
How did I know that a Five Nights at Freddy's thread was going to be here when I checked?

Anyways...

Well, you're incorrect on Bonnie being the only one who can jam doors. Both of them can, and it's not known how. You just have to be lucky is my guess.

Also, Freddy is actually your largest problem. Sure, on nights 1-2 he isn't a threat at all. It's when he disappears from his spot though that you need to be afraid. Night 3 isn't too bad; he moves, makes noises, and is scary, but I've yet to see him actually kill on Night 3. Night 4 and beyond is when Freddy is the most dangerous though, particularly on Night 5 and 6. He's hard to spot unless you're looking for him, he's very good at breaking you down psychologically, and he's capable of sneaking into your room without being inside your door lights first. The worst part is when he disregards subtlety and stares right into the camera outside your door, taunting you. This is when you're in immediate danger, and it's at this point that you want the right door closed whenever you're checking the camera.

Foxy, Bonnie, and Chica are large threats, however give respects to the demon bear. He's clearly very intelligent, and he's killed security guards with more resolve than you.
WickedMemory
WickedMemory
Score : 34949
Fame : 2
http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=3159893

Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:21 am
I was told it's creepy AF
JayZ
JayZ
Score : 34855
Fame : 0

Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:57 pm
It's not creepy, it just has a lot of jump scares and once you get past the scares it's just a matter of try-harding to get past the other nights.

It does have a cool game mechanic but I don't like it. It's not scary to me.
Doopliss99
Doopliss99
Elite
Elite
Score : 42336
https://discordhub.com/profile/282675757749239809

Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:10 pm
JayZ wrote:It's not creepy, it just has a lot of jump scares and once you get past the scares it's just a matter of try-harding to get past the other nights.

It does have a cool game mechanic but I don't like it. It's not scary to me.
If It has jumpscares and that mass paranoia, then it must be creepy as f.
Lejam
Lejam
Amateur
Amateur
Score : 41458
Fame : 0
http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=3286467

Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:26 am
Okay well now that I've been scared for life, I think I'm just going to jump off a cliff after imagining such terrible things in five nights at freddys.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum