Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum back up and running to full capacity!
Welcome to the F.E.A.R. Empire Forum!
Our group is on ROBLOX: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=72321
Use Hashtag #FEAREmpire on Twitter!

Go down
Powerblade
Powerblade
Master
Master
Score : 44280
Fame : 15

What is up with limiting Officers holding trainings? Empty What is up with limiting Officers holding trainings?

Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:59 am
Now we have to ask a General to hold one. I understand what you're trying to do, however, it wasn't a bright idea. Think about it.

Here are the pros of this change in my view.
1. The wall will now be much more organized with wall trainings.
2. You can keep track of trainings more.
3. People attend raids more.

Now. Here are the cons.
1. It will be much harder for lower ranks to get promoted now. Especially with the new ranks added. Think about it. Only a few get promoted per training. With only the shout to rely on most of the time, how fast do you think the rate of FEAR promotions will be now? A lot slower than before for sure.
2. Boredom. I have heard a lot of people request a training on the wall, and when there's only a few a day hosted by a High Rank, boredom skyrockets.
3. What are us Officers supposed to do? We've had our trainings, now we want to host them. We want to prove ourselves as Officers, since we have hard-earned that rank. However...
4. The GENs don't respond a lot of the time, most of the time I see over half of them offline. I understand that you GENs are busy and all, but why didn't you allow Colonels in on this also? Why can't we ask them? It would make things so much more convinient. This is the biggest problem.
5. When a HR hosts a training, there's only so much FEAR that can fit into a single server. The rest will have to wait a few hours.

We are spending more time raiding and defending now. This is a good change, however, my CTF isn't even used anymore. I'd like to host a training sometime, and so do other Officers. The biggest problem is the promotion rate, which is certain to drop plenty, if it hasn't already. Another huge problem is how the GENs ignore most of the lower ranks, including Officers sometimes. How are we to get their attention when they don't even reply to our messages!?

This is frustrating. Not just to me, but to a lot of other Officers and so many of the lower ranks who are waiting weeks to get a single promotion while being bored out of their minds. THIS WAS NOT A GOOD CHANGE! Give some thought, Generals and SONIC, and I hope you agree with me.
boxhead1110
boxhead1110
Amateur
Amateur
Score : 43096
Fame : 0

What is up with limiting Officers holding trainings? Empty Re: What is up with limiting Officers holding trainings?

Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:24 pm
Support. I've only became an officer a few days ago, and I'm really eager to host a training. But unfortunately the new rules have prevented me from doing so, and which made activities even more dull, no wall trainings from other officers that we can attend. I would attend Power's CTF/Raid training every morning, now that it's gone, I'd have to wait for HR trainings and other things that the shout say we should do. More organized, true, but not more fun. Also now the officers won't really have use of their training places that they have worked so hard to make, and their admin privileges are now no use to them anymore unless their an assistant in a shout training. Please do acknowledge this. And thank you Power for posting this thread.
Wizard2268
Wizard2268
Administrator
Administrator
Score : 43347
Fame : 0

What is up with limiting Officers holding trainings? Empty Re: What is up with limiting Officers holding trainings?

Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:48 pm
Alright, I'll explain why we did what we did. Wall trainings were getting out of control. Corporals were trying to hold wall trainings. And we couldn't keep up with what trainings were official and which ones weren't. Not to mention the wall was being SPAMMED.
Powerblade
Powerblade
Master
Master
Score : 44280
Fame : 15

Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:25 pm
Wizard2268 wrote:Alright, I'll explain why we did what we did. Wall trainings were getting out of control. Corporals were trying to hold wall trainings. And we couldn't keep up with what trainings were official and which ones weren't. Not to mention the wall was being SPAMMED.

Here is a few problem solvers.
1. Clearly state that only Officers can host wall trainings.
2. Anyone caught hosting a training who is not Officer is in large risk of a demotion.
3. If there is a wall training going on, Officers are not allowed to host wall trainings until that wall training is over, just like an Official training. Anyone violating this is also in risk of a demotion.

Not everyone will follow, but most will. This was a poor solution to an easily-fixable problem. It just created a bunch of new problems. Face it, sir, you guys messed up on this one.
anlm123
anlm123
Professional
Professional
Score : 43775
Fame : -1

Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:02 am
My,my. An actual line of logic.
JOHNSTER98
JOHNSTER98
Supreme
Supreme
Score : 44589
Fame : 5

Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:34 am
EVERYONE HATES OFFICERS, INCLUDING ME.....

Yeahhhhh, even though I was an Officer for like, 8 months, I hate the rank, I don't know why.....
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum