Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:



 
HomeHomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Forum back up and running to full capacity!
Welcome to the F.E.A.R. Empire Forum!
Our group is on ROBLOX: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=72321
Use Hashtag #FEAREmpire on Twitter!

Share | 
 

 IICenter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
anlm123
Professional
Professional
avatar

Posts : 498
Score : 19115
Fame : -1
Join date : 2012-05-28
Location : Running from psychopaths with my sonic screwdriver

PostSubject: IICenter    Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:16 am

So far, I think it is utterly abandoned, but I want it restarted. Using ATC personel and of course, me and Brian. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watchamacolet
Professional
Professional


Posts : 471
Score : 19229
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-05-29
Age : 17
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: IICenter    Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:31 am

Make it a museum for II contest models that won the Contest.
Seems legible for something that counts something in the name INNOVATIVE INDUSTRIES.
Other than the IICenter2 fighting about it looking good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHnGwDy2y6s
anlm123
Professional
Professional
avatar

Posts : 498
Score : 19115
Fame : -1
Join date : 2012-05-28
Location : Running from psychopaths with my sonic screwdriver

PostSubject: Re: IICenter    Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:36 am

watchamacolet wrote:
Make it a museum for II contest models that won the Contest.
Seems legible for something that counts something in the name INNOVATIVE INDUSTRIES.
Other than the IICenter2 fighting about it looking good.
Mhm, we must ressurect it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anlm123
Professional
Professional
avatar

Posts : 498
Score : 19115
Fame : -1
Join date : 2012-05-28
Location : Running from psychopaths with my sonic screwdriver

PostSubject: Re: IICenter    Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:21 am

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
happytrenton1231
Amateur
Amateur


Posts : 92
Score : 18723
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-05-30
Age : 20
Location : Colorado

PostSubject: Re: IICenter    Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:05 am

I'm still working on it. But the rest left. We could move it to an ATC project. But if that happens, I'll have to go over all the plans set up for it thus far with whoever joins me with the project. If it stays with II, I'll have to explain the plans thus far to those who want to help with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anlm123
Professional
Professional
avatar

Posts : 498
Score : 19115
Fame : -1
Join date : 2012-05-28
Location : Running from psychopaths with my sonic screwdriver

PostSubject: Re: IICenter    Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:02 am

happytrenton1231 wrote:
I'm still working on it. But the rest left. We could move it to an ATC project. But if that happens, I'll have to go over all the plans set up for it thus far with whoever joins me with the project. If it stays with II, I'll have to explain the plans thus far to those who want to help with it.
Actually, I want it to become an ATC project. With le muah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watchamacolet
Professional
Professional


Posts : 471
Score : 19229
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-05-29
Age : 17
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: IICenter    Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:29 am

anlm123 wrote:
happytrenton1231 wrote:
I'm still working on it. But the rest left. We could move it to an ATC project. But if that happens, I'll have to go over all the plans set up for it thus far with whoever joins me with the project. If it stays with II, I'll have to explain the plans thus far to those who want to help with it.
Actually, I want it to become an ATC project. With le muah.
What? The person that got in ATC through BrianK won't join? As if.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHnGwDy2y6s
anlm123
Professional
Professional
avatar

Posts : 498
Score : 19115
Fame : -1
Join date : 2012-05-28
Location : Running from psychopaths with my sonic screwdriver

PostSubject: Re: IICenter    Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:53 am

watchamacolet wrote:
anlm123 wrote:
happytrenton1231 wrote:
I'm still working on it. But the rest left. We could move it to an ATC project. But if that happens, I'll have to go over all the plans set up for it thus far with whoever joins me with the project. If it stays with II, I'll have to explain the plans thus far to those who want to help with it.
Actually, I want it to become an ATC project. With le muah.
What? The person that got in ATC through BrianK won't join? As if.
You're joining, duh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ayobreezy12345
Experienced
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 136
Score : 18711
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-06-02
Location : SONIC's Closet

PostSubject: Re: IICenter    Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:23 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
anlm123
Professional
Professional
avatar

Posts : 498
Score : 19115
Fame : -1
Join date : 2012-05-28
Location : Running from psychopaths with my sonic screwdriver

PostSubject: Re: IICenter    Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:21 pm

Bump until Brian sees this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
happytrenton1231
Amateur
Amateur


Posts : 92
Score : 18723
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-05-30
Age : 20
Location : Colorado

PostSubject: Re: IICenter    Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:23 pm

anlm123 wrote:
watchamacolet wrote:
anlm123 wrote:
happytrenton1231 wrote:
I'm still working on it. But the rest left. We could move it to an ATC project. But if that happens, I'll have to go over all the plans set up for it thus far with whoever joins me with the project. If it stays with II, I'll have to explain the plans thus far to those who want to help with it.
Actually, I want it to become an ATC project. With le muah.
What? The person that got in ATC through BrianK won't join? As if.
You're joining, duh.

Seeing as how it's called the II Center. As in Innovative Industries and is being made to show off the II work and what they can accomplish. It should stay with Innovative Industries regardless of what ATC thinks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: IICenter    

Back to top Go down
 
IICenter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ROBLOX :: F.E.A.R. Talk-
Jump to: