Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum back up and running to full capacity!
Welcome to the F.E.A.R. Empire Forum!
Our group is on ROBLOX: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=72321
Use Hashtag #FEAREmpire on Twitter!

Go down
Echo3VX
Echo3VX
Professional
Professional
Score : 44083
Fame : 3
http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=14769182&ForcePublicView=

echo3vx - Echo3VX's Personal Application Reference. Empty Echo3VX's Personal Application Reference.

Thu May 31, 2012 12:15 am
Updated October 16th

Hello FEAR,
This is will be used as my personal reference for applications. This way I do not have to type it all every time. I will use posts as updates to this. Any more applications I must fill out can be instantly referred to here. Smart right? No more typing so much! And excuse my typos, I typed this in a hurry.

I am a FEAR General. I have worked up from the bottom of FEAR 3 times due to admin attacks. I never complain about demotions. Which is why I had to work back up. I have been in FEAR for 2 years. FEAR is my only main group. I have joined THAC/THU, RAT, TQE, and SCAR. I am now 3iC in SCAR, TQE Colonel, and I trusted Honor Guard for THU (In one day). This shows that my skills are true and not just an act.
My devotion for FEAR is great. I go to every training I can. Even though I know I cannot get promoted any higher. Promotions drive others. Because they want to be in charge. In my view, promotions give the soldiers only a reason to demand to become more fed up in control. Now this is not true for many. Many understand their new lead and are responsible enough to handle power. Others not so much. My devotion is well enough to take control. If I were to be put in charge, I would honestly let someone else more deserving of it take charge. I am loyal to FEAR. I would never even think of doing anything that will harm FEAR in any way. I do anything I can to help. I have once ricked my rank, respect, and my reputation in order to gather information on IPwnza. This leads me into how well I can spy, detect, and investigate. I am very intelligent and can pick out the little details that may seem not noticeable to some. I am fair, and have an ability to cancel out any friends or someone I would side with usually, in order for a fair trial or someone breaking rules. I am not the type that does special things for friends. I believe it as wrong. They must EARN what they want.

These are my ranks among FEAR:
Main FEAR - General
FEAR High Command - General
ATC - Artist
Replica Forces - Intel
FEAR Military Police - Sheriff
FEAR Honors - Honor Professional
FEAR Intelligence Department - Overseer
FEAR Air Force - General
FEAR Air Force Elites - Veteran
FEAR Air Force Honors - Honor Elite
FEAR School - Director
Innovative Industries - Evaluator
FEAR Supreme Court - Justice
FEAR Homeland Security - Advisor
Venezian Sport: Team Rarity - Coach / It is approved and the official team of Sicca.

My Skills:

Sword Fighting - I was once a terrible sword fighter. In the middle of May 2012, my sword fighting ratio was 1:2. Now, at the end of May, my ratio is a very decent average 5:1. I asked my self when I still sucked, what I can do to improve. Sword fighting was a big one. And so I practiced. Spending 12 hours a day on Roblox, I was able to improve greatly. I have now impressed many with my ability. I have defeated many Replica Forces in a friendly duel. Except 2. I have honestly never killed catinthebox, and I lost to MASTERMATT564, my mentor. The score between us was 8-10. Honestly it is very close, along with 14 ties. I am still improving on my sword fighting. And I will continue to work until my ratio is a perfect 1:0.

Gun Fighting - I cannot remember the last time I was beaten in an official 1on1 gun fighting match. I am able to take on 3 to 4 people at once and survive, sometimes with no health lost. Gun fighting is probably my best combat skill. There is not much more to say on this other than it being my best.

Piloting - I am an excellent pilot. Having all different controls memorized for fighter jets, helicopters, special vehicles, hovers, and basically any other vehicle, ground or air.

Formations - I am studying many different formations, as I already know many. I am a Drum Major in real life. Therefore I know many military commands, terms formations, and how to execute things at exact moments.

Agility - This falls under the subject of obbies as well. I have completed many different obbies. Some made to be impossible so no one could win, some easy, some just hard, some while invisible, and some made to be extremely long. I have completed an obby with 660 different stages. I beat it 3 times, once without dying. I understand what must be jumped, and what must be walked across. On top of this, I have led an actual stealth division in real life. I understand hand motions, which can be put into code words easily for the use on Roblox.

Tactics - This falls together with Agility and Formations. I understand what precautions must be made and excel in scenarios. I know which paths must be taken and which must be avoided. Formations and Agility can explain this better.

Intelligence - I am very well at being able to detect and investigate correctly. I was one of the main spies against IPwnza. I was able to (As said already before), risk my rank, and reputation, in order to collect information. It is from my form of standing up to this very much, that MasterMatt, Iroctheworld, BrianK, and I came together to talk about it. It is within this meet, that we discovered Spec. Ops., would be admin attacked. Beside this, I was able to put a stop to the actions of the fake S0NICTHEDGEH0GXX. He tried starting a war between FEAR and JC. Then tried to ruin our alliance with FC. With motivational support from SuperDude69, I was able to contact him, and convince him out of his ways. I am always on top rule breakers, and patrolling our walls, other groups walls, and our base, for anything suspicious. I instantly take names, VIA pen. I then track their rank, page, and page lot. Every piece of information needed in case of demotion. I also have excellent excuses for being where I am and why, while spying on someone. This is one of my other best skills besides gun fighting, and the terms below.

Anymore of my skills are explained in my terms.

Terms: These will show how I define certain things. It will also explain my skill in each one. The fact that I understand all of these by heart, shows that they are all a skill to me.

Leadership - Leadership, probably my favorite, and most mind changing quality. Leadership is NOT the will to order, demand, push around, or be different than any other person. Leadership in my view, is an ability that few contain, to understand what it actually is. It is the ability to be respected by others. BUT, be respected enough to be followed by others. Knowing this, you do not have to work to lead. You simply have to do what you know must be done. In doing this, others WILL follow you. And instead of doing a task by yourself, you will unwittingly, already be leading everyone else into victory. The followers respect leaders. But leaders are no different then the followers. They only understand how to do this process. This means that the leader thinks about what he/she would need to, where he/she needs to be, and who needs to be intercepted first. This is where what seems like demanding, becomes leadership. The leader tells others to go to where he/she would need to be. By doing this with everyone, it is basically like one person, covering many areas at once. This is true leadership. Letting all others take the victory while the leader sits takes nothing. And a true leader will respect everyone including themselves and High Ranks, equally.

Discipline - This is (in exact definition) the practice of training people to obey rules or a code of behavior, using punishment to correct disobedience.
This is ALWAYS true. If one who does not obey, he must be punished in someway, small or big depending on what he/she did. This teaches to obey the leader, so that the leader can later follow through with proper leadership for all the followers.

Organization - Organization is rather simple. A key in leadership, and therefore discipline. Without it, leaders would not be able to lead the followers in such a fashion, that they result in proper victory. Without it, lines would not exist, leadership would not be distributed to the followers, and law would cease to keep all kind in proper order and keep leadership, the most important aspect, within correct reach.

Training - The way to train, is to discipline, organize, and lead the followers on how to do what. Those experienced WILL wait and help those who are not. Training is one of the most important holders of discipline. And must be understood as the reason many contain their skills. It is here that everyone is taught, the way, of discipline.

My concept: "It is not the destination, but the journey that matters most". This, is my personal FEAR code. I do not expect to join Replica Forces, Honors Division, or be accepted as High Rank. This stuff to me, is just a bribe. I bribe to make me work harder. But lucky for me, it worked. This is the reason I have become what I am today. And it is the reason I discovered why I will continue to work. I will continue, to prove that one does not need to be and one of these forms, in order to become a true leader. I have declined Colonel already. I have already applied for RF and HD before discovering this fact however. Whatever comes will come for a reason. There are more deserving people than me however. I know, these people deserve what they want. Assuming they understand all the terms mention in the previous passages. I, will prove this. A leader, is not determined by how high their status is. But instead by how well they can execute true leadership.

How I understand certain things: (I will try to keep it short)

Replica Forces - The base of leadership. This is basically the best way to gain respect from others. Being in Replica Forces shows others that you are elite. Therefore, others will follow, and the Replica may resume the concept of leadership. Also known as being, a primary of leadership.

Honors Division - Just like the Replica Forces actually if you think about it. Primary of leadership

FEAR Supreme Court - The Justices of the F.E.A.R. Supreme Court interpret the Code of Engagement, the Rules of the First Encounter Assault Recon and overall law. When I say "the Court" (meaning the F.E.A.R. Supreme Court), I mean the Justices of the Supreme Court. The Court (the Justices) decide "sticking points" in law and hand down a final decision on the matter. I understand how important this job is. And so, they will be would be fair to both sides, and agree with whichever is proven correct. They are the primary of order.

FEAR - This group alone, contains every needed concept. It has great leaders, and has EVERYTHING mentioned in what I have typed. This entire application explains FEAR perfectly. No need to say it all again.

Thank you for reading this, whoever has taken time anyways. This is half if my application information. If I apply for anything, all specific question will be answered as a post on here by me. Sorry for making it so long. But no detail must be left behind.

"I strive to over achieve, and work for more, than what I need to exceed" -Quoted from myself.

~Echo3VX

______________________________________________________________________________________
The following applications are old and contain some information that has changed. I only used this to document what I have sent.
______________________________________________________________________________________
Honors Application:

Name: Echo3VX
Current F.E.A.R. Rank: Officer

Time Spent in F.E.A.R.:
Almost 2 years.
Are you in any F.E.A.R. Divisions? (Replica, etc):
Listed close to the beginning of this post.

Do you have any special skills (Building, Leadership, etc):
Listed in the "Skills" section of this post.

What was the last event (Raid, training, etc) you participated in?:
Recently and almost always, I have been in training. Within the training session, I have achieved a win in most of what I have participated in from the start. I host training and usually train as if I am able to be promoted further. I do not care for promotions, but only to become a better member in entirety. When I am not training, I am defending or assisting. I always stay on task at Alianor, noticing that others stay in one area and chat. There have been many times where because of focus, I was able to save the flag while everyone was talking (by the chair). Besides this, I help assist RAT constantly. Putting in a good word between our alliance. I participate in all events and do not "rage quit". I only leave when I have things in real life to attend to. Real life has priority as well.

Define the following...
Forming an STS: [Side To Side] or [Shoulder To Shoulder]
Stacking: The way in which soldiers stack a top one another to achieve height not normally reachable alone. Great for getting over walls, buildings, ect.
Leadership: PLEASE read the "Leadership" area under the "Terms" section. It contains ALL I contain on the matter.

Why do you think you should be an {HD} member?:
To carry out the importance of leadership. It will show that I am able enough to be this high, and so, the lower soldiers will follow, and I will be able to lead THEM alone into their victory, without me taking credit. It will show that I understand what it means to be in this position, and show that I know how to handle it.

What is the best form of Leadership?:
True leadership. The in which one does not take credit, but instead, leads everyone into the right matter. Leaving all the followers with what they deserve, victory, and experience. More of this is explained in the "Leadership" area under the "Terms" section of this application.

WHY are you a FEAR Member?:
If you have read this entire thing you would understand completely and know that I am serious when it comes to applying for something. I am FEAR for the same reason I am typing all of this. I wish to become better. I wish to become what I want to be. In doing this, I will be able to not prevail, but to help others in doing so. I joined FEAR because it was the largest group on Roblox. When I got into it and devoted to it, I understood this differently. I now do not care for the size, the publicity, or anything else like this. I now am with FEAR, to serve to others. To help others achieve in progressing in THEIR skill. In doing this, I have proven myself of being able. Able to contain the aspects of true leadership. Able to use this leadership to further extend my charity. And able to withstand what is right, and use what I know of this, to make any FEAR members in my presence, understand what I do, and why I do it. And may my understanding shed on them, to soon move the teaching of leadership, upon all!
Why do you participate in clans?: I participate for the same reason I am in FEAR. Some are selfish, some are imperfect, and some are just right for their job. But to take those not aware of what is right, and turn it, is more than enough reason to even look at anyone. It is the reason of how a clan works. Under the proper and total understanding of a leader. And the leaders understanding of true leadership.

Tell me About yourself: This is included as the very first section of this post.

This concludes my Honors Application.
Military Police Application:

1) In the case of a corrupt superior, what actions would you take to ensure the safety of Venezia?
I have had to deal with this before. I was the head spy of the IPwnza case. Upon my duties of discovering what he was doing, I was able to gather proof of his attacks, and his future attempts. I uncovered his next admin attacks as well as the date in which he would do this. I also had to pretend to join the rebellion, risking my rank, my pride, and how other people saw my loyalty. In doing so, I was able to gather all information needed. I met with BrianK, MasterMatt, and Iroctheworld, in a private server. I then informed them of the situation and together we worked out what must be done. I am always ready to have to go through this again. There was no need for a case. I am ready to gather proof 24/7 of anything suspicious. This entire thing explains how I would handle it. And handled well it was. If it were to happen again, I would be more than ready.

2) You’ve gotten yourself in too deep. You’re now the one in the wrong, what do you do?
This again, happened already, during the IPwnza situation. I pretended to join the rebellion, risking what I mentioned in the previous question. Many thought I was a traitor, walls and forums flooded with how I was along with IPwnza. To work this out, I explained to them. But, I did it in private, for each person that accused me. All of them knew I was trusting enough. For the 2 that didn't, I had MasterMatt to help back me up. In doing this, I showed what I was doing, and earned my trust back, on top of still keeping it a secret from IPwnza. I can simply vary this routine to meet the standards of the chances for it happening again.

3) What is Justice? What is Injustice? Provide a scenario of each.
'Justice' is basically the way of being fair and reasonable. It is the foundation of moral rightness. To serve and direct in the path of which is suited, by following the rights.
'Injustice' is just the opposite. It is the lack of 'Justice'. By not following the rights and unfair and unreasonable.
Scenario:
Your best friend, an upper ranked soldier, is cheating during training using exploits. Our job would be to use 'Justice', to drop the hammer and put his wrongs in plain view. While being fair, announce his acts, his wrongs, and await response from him/her. If denied, it will possibly go to court. It is here where 'Justice' would be put down on him. The prosecution of the case will state, without lie of the situation. If a single lie worsening or bettering the situation were to be told, it would instantly be 'Injustice'. In the case of Injustice, someone is denying the original situation. Lets say the prosecution suddenly said something did not happen. Whether it was from a bribe, or to help a friend, it is still dishonest. And it will not meet the proper and original punishment if the dishonest act was not brought up.

4) What makes you best suited for the job as MP Officer?
My skill in intelligence meets a high standard. I am highly responsible, mature, loyal, and fair. I understand the job that must be done, and what we must hold on to. I also understand the concept of leadership, discipline, and the much needed fact of devotion. I have much more under the "Terms" section of this entire resume.

5) Your best friend is using free models to get into ATC, what do you do?
Simple, report him to a high official of ATC and the officials that have seen it. I will also carry proof of how it is a free model. I have my ways of gathering this special kind of info.

6) How could YOU benefit MP and F.E.A.R. as a whole if you were an MP Officer?
I would be able to carry out the concepts of Justice, and responsibility. I am also a FEAR Supreme Court Justice. Which proves I am fair and knowledgeable. It also helps with what ever situations I may come across in the fact of my being a Justice and if accepted, an Military Police Representative as well.

This concludes my Military Police application. And for the record, there were 2 spelling errors when I copied and pasted the below signing. Another note, 'exilation' is not a word. The correct term is 'expatriation'. Thank you for taking time to read this. If there is anything else you need to know, please check the information I included earlier in this resume.

I Echo3VX, pledge to serve Venezia, it's Commander, and my superiors in the name of Justice and freedom. I serve to keep the streets of Venezia safe and to rid it of corruption. I Acknowledge that failure to abide by the rules will result in a possible expatriation from the First Encounter Assault Recon, its divisions, and the land it serves, Venezia.
Replica Forces Application:

●Name: Echo3VX
●Current F.E.A.R. Rank: Officer
●Define yourself:
Loyal, devoted, mature, understanding of what must be taken care of, well trained with combat, and knowledgeable to grammar, conception, manners, understanding orders, and everything under the category of prime leadership.

●Time Spent in F.E.A.R. (M/D/Y's): 7/?/1

●Which Squad would like to be apart of? [ Beta, Alpha, Gamma, or Drone ]
I would honestly not care exactly which one. I would contribute to any. My sword and gun combat are equally great. In which I would assume Gamma would best suit me.

●Are you in any F.E.A.R. Elite Divisions? [Military Police, Replica Forces, or the Armacham Technology Corporation.]
I am in Military Police, Honors Division, and Armacham Technology Corporation. I was in Replica Forces before this reform.

●Why do you think you should be admitted to the Replica Forces?
Because I serve as a great combat addition as well as an amazing leader. My skill with leading, battle tactics, discipline, and organization, is perfect for what needs to be done. I am respectful to the point that others are not. As an example, when someone is pinned for something such as talking when told not too. However, they did not do it. So, they argue. This is a waste of time and disrespectful. And has happened to me before, except I chose not to argue. Showing that I choose to take what has already been set and understand what is important, and what is not.

●What is the best form of Leadership? What is the most efficient?
Leadership, probably my favorite, and most mind changing quality. Leadership is NOT the will to order, demand, push around, or be different than any other person. Leadership in my view, is an ability that few contain, to understand what it actually is. It is the ability to be respected by others in what you do. BUT, be respected enough to be followed by others. Knowing this, you do not have to work to lead. You simply have to do what you know must be done. In doing this, others WILL follow you. And instead of doing a task by yourself, you will unwittingly, already be leading everyone else into victory. The followers respect leaders. But leaders are no different then the followers. They only understand how to do this process. This means that the leader thinks about what he/she would need to do, where he/she needs to be, and who needs to be intercepted first. This is where what seems like demanding, becomes leadership. The leader assigns others to go to where he/she would need to be. By doing this with everyone, it is basically like one person, covering many areas at once. This is true leadership. Letting all others take the victory while the leader sits and takes nothing and insuring them with the experience. And a true leader will respect everyone including themselves and High Ranks, equally. A leader serves WITH everyone else. They are merged. And work together to overcome all tasks.

●Why are you a member of the First Encounter Assault Recon?
I am FEAR for the same reason I am typing all of this. I wish to become better. I wish to become what I want to be. In doing this, I will be able to not prevail, but to help others in doing so. I joined FEAR because it was the largest group on Roblox. When I got into it and devoted to it, I understood this differently. I now do not care for the size, the publicity, or anything else like this. I now am with FEAR, to serve to others. To help others achieve in progressing in THEIR skill. In doing this, I have proven myself of being able. Able to contain the aspects of true leadership. Able to use this leadership to further extend my charity. And able to withstand what is right, and use what I know of this, to make any FEAR members in my presence, understand what I do, and why I do it. And may my understanding shed on them, to soon move the teaching of leadership, upon all. And in doing this, I noticed my benefit in real life. I even noticed my friends complaining about how grammatical my texts now are. It also has helped my role in real life as a drum major. In which leadership takes role for all.

●How can you contribute to F.E.A.R. as a Replica?
By being at my best, and being the example for others. Taking pride in my place and carrying out the role of prime leadership. And by understanding what is expected. I strive to over achieve and do more, than what I need to exceed. And knowing this, I vow to succeed, in whatever is asked. Or so, I will face the utter pain, of the knowledge placed, that I have let FEAR down. And knowing of this mind set punishment, I will do anything to avoid it. And as a Replica, I may be looked up on, and followed, again, to carry out the concept, of prime leadership. And in doing this, FEAR, and its members, will benefit. Both in experience, and in honor.

~Echo3VX
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Updated Replica Forces Application: Academy (11/14/12)

*F.E.A.R. Replica Forces Academy Application*
- Name:
Echo3VX (Jadelynn) [Alts: Echo3VXalt, GeneralEcho3VXalt]

General

- Divisions:
FEAR High Command - General
ATC - Artist
FEAR Military Police - Sheriff
FEAR Honors - Honor Elite
FEAR Air Force - Flight Marshal
FEAR School - Director
Innovative Industries - Evaluator
FEAR Supreme Court - Justice
FEAR Homeland Security - Advisor
(Before Slashers' random and inactive reform, FiD Overseer)
(Before accidentally leaving the group after I lost my TBC, FCO Advisor)
Both are now left behind, but I felt need to mention.

- RF Squad being applied for:
Intel

- Qualification:
Headed Intel quests as main addition toward uncovering iPwnza, and the fake SONIC that attempted in ruining FC and JC relations. Still currently working on Simba and keeping close observation on Kohl and Liavkr.
Skilled with scouting in terms of memorization and quality report to inform of all possible layouts, plans, and key necessities. Friendly manner and highly skilled persuasion skill. Currently working on befriending the Corvus of the hostile [Imperial] Raven Empire. Ability to use my persuasion to gain access and information corresponding to who it is being used toward. Able to use what I have, small or large to advantage, and define the understanding of tasks assigned, and under-go them with precision.

~v~^~ Echo3VX ~^~v~

Last edited by Echo3VX on Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:23 am; edited 32 times in total (Reason for editing : App Updates)

echo3vx - Echo3VX's Personal Application Reference. Empty Re: Echo3VX's Personal Application Reference.

Thu May 31, 2012 12:16 am
TOO LONG, MODERATOR PLEASE DELETE IT D:, Just kidding nice application bro, write me one up and I'll make you a siggy Very Happy

echo3vx - Echo3VX's Personal Application Reference. Empty Re: Echo3VX's Personal Application Reference.

Thu May 31, 2012 12:18 am
Too much detail k son :#

Echo3VX
Echo3VX
Professional
Professional

Thu May 31, 2012 12:20 am
Kohltastrophe wrote:TOO LONG, MODERATOR PLEASE DELETE IT D:, Just kidding nice application bro, write me one up and I'll make you a siggy Very Happy

No one can write someone else's application. Unless they know EVERYTHING about that person and what all his/her understandings are.
And btw...no detail must be left behind.

Last edited by Echo3VX on Thu May 31, 2012 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Thu May 31, 2012 12:22 am
Lets get married then.
Echo3VX
Echo3VX
Professional
Professional

Thu May 31, 2012 12:26 am
Kohltastrophe wrote:Lets get married then.
When and where? Dibs on the pants in the relationship. Razz

Thu May 31, 2012 12:29 am
I'll whip you with my belt, I got the pants, you got the panties alright? Tomorrow, and at Fort Alianor II
Echo3VX
Echo3VX
Professional
Professional

Thu May 31, 2012 12:31 am
Kohltastrophe wrote:I'll whip you with my belt, I got the pants, you got the panties alright? Tomorrow, and at Fort Alianor II
Does it matter? Whatever, deal lol!

Thu May 31, 2012 12:37 am
yay Very Happy
Echo3VX
Echo3VX
Professional
Professional

Thu May 31, 2012 12:38 am

Last edited by Echo3VX on Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Thu May 31, 2012 12:40 am
Exactly, you wear the panties e.e
Echo3VX
Echo3VX
Professional
Professional

Thu May 31, 2012 12:45 am
Kohltastrophe wrote:Exactly, I wear the panties e.e
OH! Ok Very Happy So now I don't have to.

Thu May 31, 2012 12:48 am
tl;dr

Thu May 31, 2012 12:57 am
what?
Echo3VX
Echo3VX
Professional
Professional

Thu May 31, 2012 1:02 am
Lejam wrote:tl;dr
sdfalbf, daiwdgije;aiaf;f''wefopje'hfwf! libfwef. Very Happy

Thu May 31, 2012 1:04 am
EW D:
Echo3VX
Echo3VX
Professional
Professional

Thu May 31, 2012 1:09 am
Kohltastrophe wrote:EW D:
What?
Echo3VX
Echo3VX
Professional
Professional

Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:37 pm
#bump
Because I am still amazed with how much time I had on my hands in order to do this...
Dragold4178_RBLX
Dragold4178_RBLX
Score : 35857
Fame : 0

Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:53 am
Wow Echo! To Long but its for your own Good in the F.E.A.R Empire! XD
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum