Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum back up and running to full capacity!
Welcome to the F.E.A.R. Empire Forum!
Our group is on ROBLOX: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=72321
Use Hashtag #FEAREmpire on Twitter!

Should F.E.A.R. have a Winter uniform?

+11
watchamacolet
FrustrateKid
wintersfury
anlm123
Soccer55414
JoshiiMoshii
ExellentRachet
Powerblade
CFJay12321
Deathwarrior1999RBLX
SONICTHEHEDGEHOGXX
15 posters
Go down

Would you like a Winter uniform?

17 - 81%
4 - 19%

Total Votes: 21

SONICTHEHEDGEHOGXX
SONICTHEHEDGEHOGXX
Administrator
Administrator
Score : 45601
Fame : 26
https://twitter.com/#!/SONICHEDGEHOGX

Should F.E.A.R. have a Winter uniform? Empty Should F.E.A.R. have a Winter uniform?

Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:20 pm
Fort Cryo is almost out - would you like a Winter uniform for it? Post what you would like it to look like aswell. cyclops
Deathwarrior1999RBLX
Deathwarrior1999RBLX
Amateur
Amateur
Score : 43800
Fame : 0

Should F.E.A.R. have a Winter uniform? Empty Re: Should F.E.A.R. have a Winter uniform?

Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:28 pm
Sure! Also, will we be having a FEARMeeting anytime soon?
CFJay12321
Elite
Elite
Score : 44419
http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=24844740

Should F.E.A.R. have a Winter uniform? Empty Re: Should F.E.A.R. have a Winter uniform?

Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:40 pm
Whoever voted No thanks, Go die in a can.

Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:46 pm
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

YES
Powerblade
Powerblade
Master
Master
Score : 44690
Fame : 15

Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:00 pm
Wait, someone said no?

Slasher, better get that mare... oh wait I killed him.

ExellentRachet
ExellentRachet
Supreme
Supreme
Score : 45809
Fame : 11

Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:25 pm
Now you made me rejoin FEAR :I
ExellentRachet
ExellentRachet
Supreme
Supreme

Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:26 pm
I could make a winter uniform.
JoshiiMoshii
JoshiiMoshii
Elite
Elite
Score : 43928

Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:50 pm
Discorded Doctor wrote:Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

YES

What The Doctor said. ^^^
Soccer55414
Experienced
Experienced
Score : 43691

Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:51 pm
Yes. Maybe the uniforms should be a white and grey winter trench coat. It could possibly look like the MP uniform, but with a winter theme.
ExellentRachet
ExellentRachet
Supreme
Supreme

Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:13 pm
Soccer55414 wrote:Yes. Maybe the uniforms should be a white and grey winter trench coat. It could possibly look like the MP uniform, but with a winter theme.

Okay if i did that i would copy the whole entire uniform and blobmista4's idea.
anlm123
anlm123
Professional
Professional
Score : 44185
Fame : -1

Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:16 pm
Powerblade wrote:Wait, someone said no?

Slasher, better get that mare... oh wait I killed him.

I think Princess Molestia killed you,.
ExellentRachet
ExellentRachet
Supreme
Supreme

Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:26 pm
Oh my gosh everyone is now ruining this topic.
anlm123
anlm123
Professional
Professional
Score : 44185
Fame : -1

Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:28 pm
Yes to the uniform, yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes.
wintersfury
Amateur
Amateur
Score : 43770
Fame : 4

Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:05 pm
SONICTHEHEDGEHOGXX wrote:Fort Cryo is almost out - would you like a Winter uniform for it? Post what you would like it to look like aswell. cyclops
I think it should be the FEAR 3.0 uniform, Not snowy, but then with a snowy jacket on top
FrustrateKid
FrustrateKid
Experienced
Experienced
Score : 43193

Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:01 am
Ya. It would be cool.
watchamacolet
Professional
Professional
Score : 44299
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHnGwDy2y6s

Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:16 am
Make each winter uniform have a division logo each? c:
liavkr104
liavkr104
Score : 43819
http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=1391022

Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:01 am
Yes.
It should look like some Wastelander uniform from Fallout 3, it can match SO good.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:16 am
liavkr104 wrote:Yes.
It should look like some Wastelander uniform from Fallout 3, it can match SO good.

Actually, Liav, I do know quite a bit about Fallout lore, And there are a few Different variations of Winterized clothing, Intruded in the Fallout 3 DLCs Operation Anchorage and Mothership ZETA.

There's the Traditional Winterized Combat armor, that was basically self explanatory. The basic, Green/Brown combat armor, Recolored to be Camouflage into the environment of Anchorage.

Then there's the Indestructible Winterized T-51B power armor, That was not only used for minor Camouflage, But was the U.S Army's secret weapon against the Red Chinese when Liberty Prime was unable to be Battle Ready in time for the Liberation of Anchorage.

And then there's the Winterized General Uniform, Which was unobtainable in the Vanilla game due to it being help by an essential character. It was basically Colonel Autumn's Trench-coat, But with a bit of White mixed in with the original lite brown.

As for something completely new, We could get someone (coughblobcough) to Deck out the Armored Vault suit, Maybe add more armor to it, Put a Trench-coat first, then add the Shoulder, Knee, and Elbow plates, then the Solider strap. Have the Trench be tattered, so, Like you said, Could go with a "Wear and Tear of the Wasteland" feel.

JoshiiMoshii
JoshiiMoshii
Elite
Elite
Score : 43928

Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:27 am
Discorded Doctor wrote:

Actually, Liav, I do know quite a bit about Fallout lore, And there are a few Different variations of Winterized clothing, Intruded in the Fallout 3 DLCs Operation Anchorage and Mothership ZETA.

There's the Traditional Winterized Combat armor, that was basically self explanatory. The basic, Green/Brown combat armor, Recolored to be Camouflage into the environment of Anchorage.

Then there's the Indestructible Winterized T-51B power armor, That was not only used for minor Camouflage, But was the U.S Army's secret weapon against the Red Chinese when Liberty Prime was unable to be Battle Ready in time for the Liberation of Anchorage.

And then there's the Winterized General Uniform, Which was unobtainable in the Vanilla game due to it being help by an essential character. It was basically Colonel Autumn's Trench-coat, But with a bit of White mixed in with the original lite brown.

As for something completely new, We could get someone (coughblobcough) to Deck out the Armored Vault suit, Maybe add more armor to it, Put a Trench-coat first, then add the Shoulder, Knee, and Elbow plates, then the Solider strap. Have the Trench be tattered, so, Like you said, Could go with a "Wear and Tear of the Wasteland" feel.

I have teh best idea. Gather up some pixels, give them to blobmista4 and let him make it for us. Smile
ExellentRachet
ExellentRachet
Supreme
Supreme

Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:14 pm
JoshiiMoshii wrote:
Discorded Doctor wrote:

I have teh best idea. Gather up some pixels, give them to blobmista4 and let him make it for us. Smile

*GIVES UNIFORM IDEA TO BLOBMISTA4*

blobmista4 : *le angry*
iroctheworld
iroctheworld
Score : 43959
Location : Wherever I'm needed. Wherever I can make a difference.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:30 pm
YES.
jediimaster
jediimaster
Elite
Elite
Score : 44469
http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=1995817

Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:05 pm
Oyus
L0rd1x0x1
L0rd1x0x1
Master
Master
Score : 44465

Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:29 pm
scratch But yes it would be nice.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum