Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:



 
HomeHomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Forum back up and running to full capacity!
Welcome to the F.E.A.R. Empire Forum!
Our group is on ROBLOX: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=72321
Use Hashtag #FEAREmpire on Twitter!

Share | 
 

 Should F.E.A.R. have a Winter uniform?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Would you like a Winter uniform?
Yes!
81%
 81% [ 17 ]
No thanks.
19%
 19% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 21
 

AuthorMessage
SONICTHEHEDGEHOGXX
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 545
Score : 20811
Fame : 26
Join date : 2012-05-26
Location : Venezia

PostSubject: Should F.E.A.R. have a Winter uniform?   Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:20 pm

Fort Cryo is almost out - would you like a Winter uniform for it? Post what you would like it to look like aswell. cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://twitter.com/#!/SONICHEDGEHOGX
Deathwarrior1999RBLX
Amateur
Amateur
avatar

Posts : 57
Score : 19010
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 20
Location : Venezia

PostSubject: Re: Should F.E.A.R. have a Winter uniform?   Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:28 pm

Sure! Also, will we be having a FEARMeeting anytime soon?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CFJay12321
Elite
Elite


Posts : 671
Score : 19628
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 18
Location : Somewhere in Equestria

PostSubject: Re: Should F.E.A.R. have a Winter uniform?   Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:40 pm

Whoever voted No thanks, Go die in a can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=24844740
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Should F.E.A.R. have a Winter uniform?   Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:46 pm

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

YES
Back to top Go down
Powerblade
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 929
Score : 19900
Fame : 15
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 21
Location : Not in Japan

PostSubject: Re: Should F.E.A.R. have a Winter uniform?   Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:00 pm

Wait, someone said no?

Slasher, better get that mare... oh wait I killed him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExellentRachet
Supreme
Supreme
avatar

Posts : 1842
Score : 21009
Fame : 11
Join date : 2012-05-29
Age : 101
Location : rocking in my corner still upset over tlok being gone

PostSubject: Re: Should F.E.A.R. have a Winter uniform?   Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:25 pm

Now you made me rejoin FEAR :I

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

#CryoII2018
FEAR Major
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExellentRachet
Supreme
Supreme
avatar

Posts : 1842
Score : 21009
Fame : 11
Join date : 2012-05-29
Age : 101
Location : rocking in my corner still upset over tlok being gone

PostSubject: Re: Should F.E.A.R. have a Winter uniform?   Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:26 pm

I could make a winter uniform.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

#CryoII2018
FEAR Major
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JoshiiMoshii
Elite
Elite
avatar

Posts : 724
Score : 19138
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Should F.E.A.R. have a Winter uniform?   Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:50 pm

Discorded Doctor wrote:
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

YES

What The Doctor said. ^^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soccer55414
Experienced
Experienced


Posts : 121
Score : 18901
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 20
Location : Venezia

PostSubject: Re: Should F.E.A.R. have a Winter uniform?   Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:51 pm

Yes. Maybe the uniforms should be a white and grey winter trench coat. It could possibly look like the MP uniform, but with a winter theme.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExellentRachet
Supreme
Supreme
avatar

Posts : 1842
Score : 21009
Fame : 11
Join date : 2012-05-29
Age : 101
Location : rocking in my corner still upset over tlok being gone

PostSubject: Re: Should F.E.A.R. have a Winter uniform?   Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:13 pm

Soccer55414 wrote:
Yes. Maybe the uniforms should be a white and grey winter trench coat. It could possibly look like the MP uniform, but with a winter theme.

Okay if i did that i would copy the whole entire uniform and blobmista4's idea.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

#CryoII2018
FEAR Major
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anlm123
Professional
Professional
avatar

Posts : 498
Score : 19395
Fame : -1
Join date : 2012-05-28
Location : Running from psychopaths with my sonic screwdriver

PostSubject: Re: Should F.E.A.R. have a Winter uniform?   Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:16 pm

Powerblade wrote:
Wait, someone said no?

Slasher, better get that mare... oh wait I killed him.

I think Princess Molestia killed you,.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExellentRachet
Supreme
Supreme
avatar

Posts : 1842
Score : 21009
Fame : 11
Join date : 2012-05-29
Age : 101
Location : rocking in my corner still upset over tlok being gone

PostSubject: Re: Should F.E.A.R. have a Winter uniform?   Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:26 pm

Oh my gosh everyone is now ruining this topic.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

#CryoII2018
FEAR Major
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anlm123
Professional
Professional
avatar

Posts : 498
Score : 19395
Fame : -1
Join date : 2012-05-28
Location : Running from psychopaths with my sonic screwdriver

PostSubject: Re: Should F.E.A.R. have a Winter uniform?   Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:28 pm

Yes to the uniform, yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wintersfury
Amateur
Amateur
avatar

Posts : 60
Score : 18952
Fame : 2
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 30
Location : Washington State

PostSubject: Re: Should F.E.A.R. have a Winter uniform?   Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:05 pm

SONICTHEHEDGEHOGXX wrote:
Fort Cryo is almost out - would you like a Winter uniform for it? Post what you would like it to look like aswell. cyclops
I think it should be the FEAR 3.0 uniform, Not snowy, but then with a snowy jacket on top
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrustrateKid
Experienced
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 158
Score : 18403
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 17
Location : Chernobyl

PostSubject: Re: Should F.E.A.R. have a Winter uniform?   Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:01 am

Ya. It would be cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watchamacolet
Professional
Professional


Posts : 471
Score : 19509
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-05-29
Age : 17
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Should F.E.A.R. have a Winter uniform?   Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:16 am

Make each winter uniform have a division logo each? c:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHnGwDy2y6s
liavkr104
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 106
Score : 19029
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 19
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: Should F.E.A.R. have a Winter uniform?   Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:01 am

Yes.
It should look like some Wastelander uniform from Fallout 3, it can match SO good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=1391022
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Should F.E.A.R. have a Winter uniform?   Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:16 am

liavkr104 wrote:
Yes.
It should look like some Wastelander uniform from Fallout 3, it can match SO good.

Actually, Liav, I do know quite a bit about Fallout lore, And there are a few Different variations of Winterized clothing, Intruded in the Fallout 3 DLCs Operation Anchorage and Mothership ZETA.

There's the Traditional Winterized Combat armor, that was basically self explanatory. The basic, Green/Brown combat armor, Recolored to be Camouflage into the environment of Anchorage.

Then there's the Indestructible Winterized T-51B power armor, That was not only used for minor Camouflage, But was the U.S Army's secret weapon against the Red Chinese when Liberty Prime was unable to be Battle Ready in time for the Liberation of Anchorage.

And then there's the Winterized General Uniform, Which was unobtainable in the Vanilla game due to it being help by an essential character. It was basically Colonel Autumn's Trench-coat, But with a bit of White mixed in with the original lite brown.

As for something completely new, We could get someone (coughblobcough) to Deck out the Armored Vault suit, Maybe add more armor to it, Put a Trench-coat first, then add the Shoulder, Knee, and Elbow plates, then the Solider strap. Have the Trench be tattered, so, Like you said, Could go with a "Wear and Tear of the Wasteland" feel.


Back to top Go down
JoshiiMoshii
Elite
Elite
avatar

Posts : 724
Score : 19138
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Should F.E.A.R. have a Winter uniform?   Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:27 am

Discorded Doctor wrote:
liavkr104 wrote:
Yes.
It should look like some Wastelander uniform from Fallout 3, it can match SO good.

Actually, Liav, I do know quite a bit about Fallout lore, And there are a few Different variations of Winterized clothing, Intruded in the Fallout 3 DLCs Operation Anchorage and Mothership ZETA.

There's the Traditional Winterized Combat armor, that was basically self explanatory. The basic, Green/Brown combat armor, Recolored to be Camouflage into the environment of Anchorage.

Then there's the Indestructible Winterized T-51B power armor, That was not only used for minor Camouflage, But was the U.S Army's secret weapon against the Red Chinese when Liberty Prime was unable to be Battle Ready in time for the Liberation of Anchorage.

And then there's the Winterized General Uniform, Which was unobtainable in the Vanilla game due to it being help by an essential character. It was basically Colonel Autumn's Trench-coat, But with a bit of White mixed in with the original lite brown.

As for something completely new, We could get someone (coughblobcough) to Deck out the Armored Vault suit, Maybe add more armor to it, Put a Trench-coat first, then add the Shoulder, Knee, and Elbow plates, then the Solider strap. Have the Trench be tattered, so, Like you said, Could go with a "Wear and Tear of the Wasteland" feel.



I have teh best idea. Gather up some pixels, give them to blobmista4 and let him make it for us. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExellentRachet
Supreme
Supreme
avatar

Posts : 1842
Score : 21009
Fame : 11
Join date : 2012-05-29
Age : 101
Location : rocking in my corner still upset over tlok being gone

PostSubject: Re: Should F.E.A.R. have a Winter uniform?   Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:14 pm

JoshiiMoshii wrote:
Discorded Doctor wrote:
liavkr104 wrote:
Yes.
It should look like some Wastelander uniform from Fallout 3, it can match SO good.

Actually, Liav, I do know quite a bit about Fallout lore, And there are a few Different variations of Winterized clothing, Intruded in the Fallout 3 DLCs Operation Anchorage and Mothership ZETA.

There's the Traditional Winterized Combat armor, that was basically self explanatory. The basic, Green/Brown combat armor, Recolored to be Camouflage into the environment of Anchorage.

Then there's the Indestructible Winterized T-51B power armor, That was not only used for minor Camouflage, But was the U.S Army's secret weapon against the Red Chinese when Liberty Prime was unable to be Battle Ready in time for the Liberation of Anchorage.

And then there's the Winterized General Uniform, Which was unobtainable in the Vanilla game due to it being help by an essential character. It was basically Colonel Autumn's Trench-coat, But with a bit of White mixed in with the original lite brown.

As for something completely new, We could get someone (coughblobcough) to Deck out the Armored Vault suit, Maybe add more armor to it, Put a Trench-coat first, then add the Shoulder, Knee, and Elbow plates, then the Solider strap. Have the Trench be tattered, so, Like you said, Could go with a "Wear and Tear of the Wasteland" feel.



I have teh best idea. Gather up some pixels, give them to blobmista4 and let him make it for us. Smile

*GIVES UNIFORM IDEA TO BLOBMISTA4*

blobmista4 : *le angry*

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

#CryoII2018
FEAR Major
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iroctheworld
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 125
Score : 19169
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 21
Location : Wherever I'm needed. Wherever I can make a difference.

PostSubject: Re: Should F.E.A.R. have a Winter uniform?   Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:30 pm

YES.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jediimaster
Elite
Elite
avatar

Posts : 688
Score : 19679
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 97
Location : Venezia

PostSubject: Re: Should F.E.A.R. have a Winter uniform?   Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:05 pm

Oyus
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=1995817
L0rd1x0x1
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 818
Score : 19670
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-05-29
Age : 22
Location : L0rd1x0x1's domain.

PostSubject: Re: Should F.E.A.R. have a Winter uniform?   Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:29 pm

scratch But yes it would be nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Should F.E.A.R. have a Winter uniform?   

Back to top Go down
 
Should F.E.A.R. have a Winter uniform?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 265/65/18 Hankook I-Pike Winter truck tires
» 'Captain America: Winter Soldier' News/Rumors
» Post pic of your winter beater
» Winter Romp 2013
» Swindon 'Winter Image' Show 2013

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ROBLOX :: F.E.A.R. Talk-
Jump to: