Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum back up and running to full capacity!
Welcome to the F.E.A.R. Empire Forum!
Our group is on ROBLOX: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=72321
Use Hashtag #FEAREmpire on Twitter!

Go down
Powerblade
Powerblade
Master
Master
Score : 44720
Fame : 15

I'm done with CTF for a while. *Edit* Empty I'm done with CTF for a while. *Edit*

Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:34 am
That was one of the worst cases of a CTF training I have ever hosted.

Here is a list of my complaints that I would like to say have occurred at my CTF training:

1. Everyone talking at once. HRs included. In fact, they were behaving WORSE since they were using the m/ every 5 seconds, often over me.
2. No one was following my orders. They eventually listened to Kohl, however not before he had to ban some people.
3. Team Shaggy. This helped throw everyone into Chaos. "Team Shaggy" is utterly pointless and shouldn't even exist.
4. People continued to disobey my orders, start early, and made me more and more irritated.

And I apologize for this, but...

5. Protectorzz. He was the worst case of HR immaturity I have ever seen. Whatever order I gave, he gave the opposite. Of course, everyone obeyed Pro and not me, ruining the training. I went AFK for a couple of minutes only to find that he made a third "Neutral" team. I said that all Neutrals had to go back to Alpha or Beta. Instead of helping me out, he said that if Neutral wins, all people on neutral get a promotion. WHAT DO YOU THINK EVERYONE DID?

Why is this guy a General? He was the reason I left my training in anger. He made everyone immature, disobeyed almost every order I gave, and made it impossible for me to run my training.

Apparently, he was also the cause of a wall argument earlier.

That's all I have to say. Fix your attitude, HRs, because that last CTF was the last one that I'll host for a while.

EDIT: I'm over my anger. I will begin hosting CTFs again, however I expect better behavior.

Last edited by Powerblade on Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:50 pm; edited 4 times in total

I'm done with CTF for a while. *Edit* Empty Re: I'm done with CTF for a while. *Edit*

Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:40 am
Support :3
JoshiiMoshii
JoshiiMoshii
Elite
Elite
Score : 43958
Fame : 0

I'm done with CTF for a while. *Edit* Empty Re: I'm done with CTF for a while. *Edit*

Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:54 am
Power, I'm sorry for my behaviour, I'll act like a good boy now. Support k. bounce
watchamacolet
Professional
Professional
Score : 44329
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHnGwDy2y6s

Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:38 am
Support.
Don't worry. People just often get a little immature when they haven't been too immature these days.
Like me, people need to let out their immaturity in an often serious situation.

Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:53 am
But it's NEVER okay for a GENERAL to go this far out of line.

And this "Team Shaggy" shit has gone too far. I don't care if it's for RSG.
anlm123
anlm123
Professional
Professional
Score : 44215
Fame : -1

Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:52 am
True, this 'Team Shaggy' shit is like "Join the shaggies!" In my head I'm like "I want to fucking kill you all."
JoshiiMoshii
JoshiiMoshii
Elite
Elite
Score : 43958

Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:24 am
anlm123 wrote:True, this 'Team Shaggy' shit is like "Join the shaggies!" In my head I'm like "I want to fucking kill you all."

Hey anlm, cut down on the swearing, you dictator.. see what I did there ? I added the 'ator' bounce
ExellentRachet
ExellentRachet
Supreme
Supreme
Score : 45839
Fame : 11

Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:36 pm
Powerblade wrote:That was one of the worst cases of a CTF training I have ever hosted.

Here is a list of my complaints that I would like to say have occurred at my CTF training:

1. Everyone talking at once. HRs included. In fact, they were behaving WORSE since they were using the m/ every 5 seconds, often over me.
2. No one was following my orders. They eventually listened to Kohl, however not before he had to ban some people.
3. Team Shaggy. This helped throw everyone into Chaos. "Team Shaggy" is utterly pointless and shouldn't even exist.
4. People continued to disobey my orders, start early, and made me more and more irritated.

And I apologize for this, but...

5. Protectorzz. He was the worst case of HR immaturity I have ever seen. Whatever order I gave, he gave the opposite. Of course, everyone obeyed Pro and not me, ruining the training. I went AFK for a couple of minutes only to find that he made a third "Neutral" team. I said that all Neutrals had to go back to Alpha or Beta. Instead of helping me out, he said that if Neutral wins, all people on neutral get a promotion. WHAT DO YOU THINK EVERYONE DID?

Why is this guy a General? He was the reason I left my training in anger. He made everyone immature, disobeyed almost every order I gave, and made it impossible for me to run my training.

Apparently, he was also the cause of a wall argument earlier.

That's all I have to say. Fix your attitude, HRs, because that last CTF was the last one that I'll host for a while.

EDIT: I'm over my anger. I will begin hosting CTFs again, however I expect better behavior.

I'll listen to you give me a CTF training. Wait i forgot whats a CTF training. I've been in FEAR for 2 years missing a few days.
watchamacolet
Professional
Professional
Score : 44329
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHnGwDy2y6s

Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:32 am
Why don't you make a Raid training?
Powerblade
Powerblade
Master
Master
Score : 44720
Fame : 15

Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:57 am
watchamacolet wrote:Why don't you make a Raid training?

We have enough of them, not enough CTF, and I'm infamous as the CTF guy in FEAR. Neutral

Besides, I've already begun mapping the next one while bored in class.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum