Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum back up and running to full capacity!
Welcome to the F.E.A.R. Empire Forum!
Our group is on ROBLOX: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=72321
Use Hashtag #FEAREmpire on Twitter!

Go down
iroctheworld
iroctheworld
Score : 43959
Fame : 0
Location : Wherever I'm needed. Wherever I can make a difference.

Lejam's Concept.  Empty Lejam's Concept.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:29 pm
As many of you may already know, Lejam introduced a reformation concept for the high ranks. Basically, he wants to repeat the past, and demote some of the current remaining high ranks within the First Encounter Assault Recon. The problem with his concept is simply the amount of people left to replace the high ranks taken out of commission, the out-lash, the butt-hurt, and the disorganization within his concept.

--

Here is why I'm against it:

I'm a strong believer in the history of ourselves as a whole, A society, and a clan. Many of you know Lejam's reformation in March promoted tons of Officers incapable of their jobs into high rank positions. It began with myself, who recieved a party by our commander. I'll use myself as an example in this, as I don't want to begin any flame wars or arguments in the following. Many of these so called "replacements", such as myself was incapable of their jobs. Within three weeks I found myself with a Directors Position and tons of responsibilites. Seeing as I had never had much leading experience on this online game, It was troubling for me. But nothing as troubling as these "Replacements" and their actions that followed.

Here is a list on some of the backlash and issues with the last reformation:

- Lack of organization. (Obvious. )
-Lack of communication. We're a council, no one-man should reform the whole clan without cooperation from the other high ranks.
-Lack of high ranks to fill the role for the others. For the first week of my own career as a Colonel, I found myself keeping the group active... I shouted trainings, defends, and raids within minutes of the other ending. Nobody was helping out in the beginning, and that caused many to leave/Grow butt-hurt. (Like always, mind you. )

And lastly...

- Lack of material.

I wish that reformation never occurred. That reformation itself is what gave me a chance in FEAR. Though, it didn't benefit the clan. The clan comes first.

___

How can we make it better?

We can make Lejam's reformation better a ton of ways. Why not just give Prime Generals the ability to demote/Promote to Colonel? Thus we create a council of people. This council already consists within the Generals, mostly on xFire. Why not we branch that out into something greater? We're a team, if we spark division between ourselves we divide the whole entire group.

Organization is the key, everything else falls into place rather easily. Here is an random example on how this MAY/CAN work.

-5 Prime Generals, head of the council. Provides the other 50% of a vote.
-13 Generals, apart of the council, provides 50% of a vote whenever needed, etc..
-Colonels: Prime Generals promote at will with a council of Generals to approve it. Thus the voting system.

You get the idea.

__

-Iroc.

I'm not trying to make anyone look bad or anything, I'm just trying to point out what this reformation would cause. It's best we try and organize ourselves, and learn that the best way to do things isn't always the popular way.

cpb1199
cpb1199
Experienced
Experienced
Score : 43929
Fame : -1

Lejam's Concept.  Empty Re: Lejam's Concept.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:36 pm
Agree 100 percent.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:38 pm
Funny thing is, you got Colonel, then General from the last reform.
iroctheworld
iroctheworld

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:40 pm
@Lejam,

I don't care about that one bit. I mentioned that in there.

It's all about the clan.
Powerblade
Powerblade
Master
Master
Score : 44690
Fame : 15

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:43 pm
"We can make Lejam's reformation better a ton of ways. Why not just give Prime Generals the ability to demote/Promote to Colonel?"

NO.

Sorry, Iroc. Everything else I totally agree with, however this is a terrible idea. All it takes is a single Prime to become corrupted, and the entire group will fall, and fall horribly in a short amount of time.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:44 pm
Well you know, because you think that one thing, is the whole reform. But you don't know, because just what I said is the tip of the iceberg.

I have more in store, but of course you have to act like everyone does when this happen. Panic and scream over losing a rank.

Plus your not even losing your rank... (Well the rest is sorta what I am going to tell SONIC alone)
iroctheworld
iroctheworld

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:45 pm
@Power,

I felt that way until the Audit logs came out. Now, we can actually build a system out of this.

That was an example, too. I just don't want to see this re-occur.
iroctheworld
iroctheworld

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:46 pm
Lejam, the problem with this is...

I know where everyone is coming from. It doesn't matter WHO loses their rank. It's all about what comes after.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:48 pm
I ain't going to argue anymore.

You all question how I try to smooth things out. Then I never get anything done.

Patience is key.
Powerblade
Powerblade
Master
Master
Score : 44690
Fame : 15

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:51 pm
Lejam, I don't mind getting demoted if it means the clan will get better, however, demoting most of the High Ranks won't solve much, if anything. The probability of it actually helping FEAR is small.

That's why I'm against it. Don't assume I'm for my rank.
cpb1199
cpb1199
Experienced
Experienced

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:55 pm
Either way, seems as if you also want the Sic and the 3iC demoted. .-.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:58 pm
Never said anything about demoting the 2iC and 3iC. I said THEY ARE INACTIVE.
cpb1199
cpb1199
Experienced
Experienced

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:18 pm
They have school, ya know. And Brian just was on vacation, making him seem even MORE inactive.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum