Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum back up and running to full capacity!
Welcome to the F.E.A.R. Empire Forum!
Our group is on ROBLOX: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=72321
Use Hashtag #FEAREmpire on Twitter!

Go down
Duckdude112
Duckdude112
Professional
Professional
Score : 44072
Fame : 0

Look, guys, Lets stop this Empty Look, guys, Lets stop this

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:10 pm
Look, we may not like each other's ideas. I get it. But having controversy over this? No. It's time for me to step into this and take action, and if we're all REALLY doing seperate reforms JUST for FEAR, we should all get together and mesh our reforms into one. Even if you don't have any ideas, critic Lejam's idea in a constructive and peaceful manner. There have clearly been some misunderstandings from both sides, but guys, we're better than this. Come on. UNITY..FOR FEAR!!

Look, guys, Lets stop this Empty Re: Look, guys, Lets stop this

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:16 pm
Duckdude112 wrote:Look, we may not like each other's ideas. I get it. But having controversy over this? No. It's time for me to step into this and take action, and if we're all REALLY doing seperate reforms JUST for FEAR, we should all get together and mesh our reforms into one. Even if you don't have any ideas, critic Lejam's idea in a constructive and peaceful manner. There have clearly been some misunderstandings from both sides, but guys, we're better than this. Come on. UNITY..FOR FEAR!!

You think because someone is unhappy, this will all go away and we'll be Gentlemen about it?

Hardly.

I doubt you've ever laid eyes on a True FEARMeeting.

If we had knifes as a gear at FEARMeeting, I suspect Lejam and Doc would get stabbed before the meeting starts, and the Colonels would be fighting for general while I watch form the atrium.
Duckdude112
Duckdude112
Professional
Professional

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:21 pm
FEAR is turning uncivilized then...e.e Isn't this for the good of Venezia? In our darkest days, that message seems gone, according to your description of FEARMeeting.
iroctheworld
iroctheworld
Score : 43849
Location : Wherever I'm needed. Wherever I can make a difference.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:22 pm
You got to stand up for what is right, but more importantly decide on how to correct what is wrong.
Duckdude112
Duckdude112
Professional
Professional

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:24 pm
iroctheworld wrote:You got to stand up for what is right, but more importantly decide on how to correct what is wrong.

Mhmm. I'm actually stuck between the reformation stuff, I get Lejam wants to rebuild from the ground up, and technically i cannot argue if i wish to mantain Officer, so i won't, but doesn't this seem a bit stupid to stir up controversy on the forums? I'm not a Colonel, but can't you vote on FEARMeeting?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum