Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum back up and running to full capacity!
Welcome to the F.E.A.R. Empire Forum!
Our group is on ROBLOX: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=72321
Use Hashtag #FEAREmpire on Twitter!

Alma Said whatin Fear 2

+2
L0rd1x0x1
HarbingerofFear
6 posters
Go down
HarbingerofFear
HarbingerofFear
Score : 40575
Fame : 0

Alma Said whatin Fear 2  Empty Alma Said whatin Fear 2

Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:57 am
While playing F.E.A.R 2 for the 15th time (its probably the funnest game i like to play) I may have stumbled on something interesting which can develop upon the back story of this game. I know there are Fan Fiction pages that develop on imagined stories for this game as there are with all games, but oddly enough some of those stories might be true.
Before i go into detail. I'm a die hard F.E.A.R fan. My favorite is part 2. When i play a game like this i want to know everything about it. Similar to Halo or Mass effect. I love it. It gives me something to do when im bored at work. So please don't take any of this as Fan Fiction or cross over crap. Im posting this up because i want opinions and to see if anyone else heard this .

I have always wanted to know some of the gibberish that Alma mutters through out the game. We all know she talks about searching for her babies,and Its plausible that Point mans actual name is Arthur because it sounds like Alma is saying this just before entering the Morgue (all previous fan theories) but i found something more interesting (at least to me).

While playing in Wade elementary i had just passed through that real scary part, you know, where the lockers are slamming, you have that patter-nous boom boom slamming like drums to a beat and apparations here and there with the grunts and groans of hell like beasts hunting you down. And you notice Alma several time. We all know that right after this Alma pins you to a wall, after screaming " Whyyyyyy!!! WHyyyyyy!!!" and then takes a step back. It would seem she notices how you see her, in her hag like form. She changes to a much more attractive woman, and then you can hear her say distinctly " Don't you see". then she drops you. Now comes the tough to distinguish muttering

The first few times i was intrigued and thought i heard "you hrum herrrm herrm me." The next time it was "Hrum came brmm for me". Now im crazy when it comes to parts like this, meaning i will restart the checkpoint over and over until i get it exactly. I ended up quitting after 10 times.

This time i was smarter. I downloaded a frame capture software program and a sound recorder ( not just for this game/ i do audio visual work now that im older). While playing i started the devices. I played through the game through this part and recorded. Then i stopped and checked the recording. I slowed it down. This is what i heard:

Dont you see.. (it fades off a bit) You came back for me"

This is intriguing to me because if im correct ( and this may be completely off and i implore the forum owners to check this out if they dare) but this would mean that Alma is not infatuated with you solely because of your Psychic signature or the fact that you have been attuned to her the the chamber, but perhaps Alma remembers you from her child hood. This would be prior to her lock up in the vault.

There is some backing to this and it does not completely disrupt the timeline of Fear. At the school there are pictures littered through out the school showing Alma, and even class rosters with pics of Alma depicted as a child. You can see a teacher made picture of Michael Becket in one of the classrooms also. There is a swing there also - something Alma used in vivid hallucinations you have as Becket - Alma is scattered on the school billboard as well as est 1978 plausibly what we saw on this wiki as Alma's Birth year. Is it possible that Beckett's hallucinations of that swing arnt hallucinations at all, but Alma forced memories from when Becket was a child)

What im pointing at is it can be seemingly plausible that perhaps Becket and Alma are with in each others Age and maybe were class mates or even friends (deeper maybe) in this school. Nothing is impossible but i do respect the fact that nothing is solid until the developers release it.

This is just something i found interesting. Thank you for reading.
L0rd1x0x1
L0rd1x0x1
Master
Master
Score : 44355

Alma Said whatin Fear 2  Empty Re: Alma Said whatin Fear 2

Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:50 am
daf?
Doopliss99
Doopliss99
Elite
Elite
Score : 42726
Fame : 15
https://discordhub.com/profile/282675757749239809

Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:20 am
How is this related to us? e.e
Dominus Ponyus
Dominus Ponyus
Master
Master
Score : 44436
Fame : 11

Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:27 am
Doopliss99 wrote:How is this related to us? e.e
It's related to the FEAR games.
FrustrateKid
FrustrateKid
Experienced
Experienced
Score : 43083

Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:41 pm
tl;dr
HarbingerofFear
HarbingerofFear

Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:26 pm
I thought this was a forum for the games. Am i incorrect in my target for this find? I thought it would be interesting to find out if i was wrong
L0rd1x0x1
L0rd1x0x1
Master
Master
Score : 44355

Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:23 am
No this isn't forum for the game. It's a clan forum so yeah.
CamoTorque
CamoTorque
Professional
Professional
Score : 42015
Fame : 3
http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=27910016

Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:09 am
L0L
HarbingerofFear
HarbingerofFear

Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:28 pm
oo, my bad, hmmmmm, disregard then
Doopliss99
Doopliss99
Elite
Elite
Score : 42726
Fame : 15
https://discordhub.com/profile/282675757749239809

Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:03 am
This. Is the reason why we need a Forum for video games.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum