Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum back up and running to full capacity!
Welcome to the F.E.A.R. Empire Forum!
Our group is on ROBLOX: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=72321
Use Hashtag #FEAREmpire on Twitter!

Go down
Powerblade
Powerblade
Master
Master
Score : 44800
Fame : 15

I feel like creating boss fights for everyone. Empty I feel like creating boss fights for everyone.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:17 pm
Yes, this will be made using RPG Maker VX Ace.

Anyway, this will be simple. I'll just create a boss fight for you and update this thread with the completed bosses and their links. Just fill out the information template below.

* = Required

1. Boss Name*:
-

2. Appearance*:
-

3. Difficulty*:
-

4. Specialty*:
-

5. Abilities:
-
-
-
-
(Add more if necessary)

6. Your character(s):
-
-
-
-
(Include names, levels, appearance, and equipment.)

7. Your character(s) abilities:
-
-
-
-
(Add more if necessary, and be sure to tell me who gets which abilities)

8. Background:
-

9. Any special attacks?:
-
-
-
-
(Add more if necessary)

10. Soundtrack:

Here's an explanation for each:

1. Obviously each boss needs a name.
2. I'm very limited on appearances, but I'd at least like some idea of what you want. Try to make it simple, like: Golem, Dragon, Angel, Demon, Death, etc.. I do have quite an inventory though.
3. Difficulty determines the Boss's HP, defense, and overall damage output.
4. Specialty tells me what you want the boss to be focusing on throughout the fight, such as being an all-out attacker or someone who likes inflicting status effects.
5. Abilities are attacks the boss will use. Totally up to you. It's first-person, so all you will see are flashes when the boss attacks.
6. If you don't want to make up your own characters and what they look like, I can use two default ones I've used for another game. If you do, remember that I am also limited on appearance as well with these.)
7. Be specific. I'm once again limited with animations for attacks, but I have quite an inventory.
8. What do you want to see as your background while fighting the boss? None? I'll choose then.
9. For the Boss, of course. What special attacks and in what situation does he use them? At half health? When he's depleted of mana?
10. I have a very large soundtrack list if you don't want to pick. If you want a generalized soundtrack, at least tell me what kind of music you'd like.

And that's it. Be specific about everything. I'll add my own bosses over time.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum