Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum back up and running to full capacity!
Welcome to the F.E.A.R. Empire Forum!
Our group is on ROBLOX: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=72321
Use Hashtag #FEAREmpire on Twitter!

Go down
Doopliss99
Doopliss99
Elite
Elite
Score : 42736
Fame : 15
https://discordhub.com/profile/282675757749239809

Yoshi's Story > All these new games Empty Yoshi's Story > All these new games

Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:23 pm
Yoshi's Story > All these new games Yoshi_10
It's a true statement. Yoshi's Story has that appeal. You got your Call of Shit: Repetitive games, and your Grand theft Auto, I got my Yoshi's Story. Killing enemies with eggs. (Bone Dragons? No problem. 2 hits kill him. Triple Bone Dragon? NOPE.) It's also got an extremely cute theme song. Nothing can beat it. So gg.
ExellentRachet
ExellentRachet
Supreme
Supreme
Score : 45709
Fame : 11

Yoshi's Story > All these new games Empty Re: Yoshi's Story > All these new games

Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:12 pm
Doopliss99 wrote:Yoshi's Story > All these new games Yoshi_10
It's a true statement. Yoshi's Story has that appeal. You got your Call of Shit: Repetitive games, and your Grand theft Auto, I got my Yoshi's Story. Killing enemies with eggs. (Bone Dragons? No problem. 2 hits kill him.  Triple Bone Dragon? NOPE.) It's also got an extremely cute theme song. Nothing can beat it. So gg.
When was Soldier Customization repetitive? And in the new GTA, you play as other characters with different lives that can run into eachother. Remember, Yoshi's Story was published DEC. 21, 1997 (JP), not 2013-14 hun.

CoD relative stoof: Is now in a 3 year DEV cycle because this year Sledgehammer Games (the people that saved the series in MW3 when IW was in a crisis by suggesting to make it a little different) is going to try to make a CoD game which gives the original devs some time to fix their own game.

BF relatrivessidda stoof: its bugged. bugged.

GTA REALAITVAE STOOF: PC port in 2025.

random rant
jrad217
jrad217
Experienced
Experienced
Score : 38446
Fame : 10

Yoshi's Story > All these new games Empty Re: Yoshi's Story > All these new games

Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:27 pm
WHY NOT KIRBYYYYYYY
Doopliss99
Doopliss99
Elite
Elite
Score : 42736
Fame : 15
https://discordhub.com/profile/282675757749239809

Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:55 pm
ExellentRachet wrote:
It's a true statement. Yoshi's Story has that appeal. You got your Call of Shit: Repetitive games, and your Grand theft Auto, I got my Yoshi's Story. Killing enemies with eggs. (Bone Dragons? No problem. 2 hits kill him.  Triple Bone Dragon? NOPE.) It's also got an extremely cute theme song. Nothing can beat it. So gg.
When was Soldier Customization repetitive? And in the new GTA, you play as other characters with different lives that can run into eachother. Remember, Yoshi's Story was published DEC. 21, 1997 (JP), not 2013-14 hun.

CoD relative stoof: Is now in a 3 year DEV cycle because this year Sledgehammer Games (the people that saved the series in MW3 when IW was in a crisis by suggesting to make it a little different) is going to try to make a CoD game which gives the original devs some time to fix their own game.

random rant
Still, Call Of Duty is repetitive.
ExellentRachet
ExellentRachet
Supreme
Supreme
Score : 45709
Fame : 11

Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:16 pm
Doopliss99 wrote:
ExellentRachet wrote:

random rant
Still, Call Of Duty is repetitive.
The Community is repetitive.
"Dude, your K/D is 2.49, I'm like 1100021564654.16, scrub."
somethings that repeat, like cod, take awhile to get familiar and take in.
ACR = Remington R5
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum