Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum back up and running to full capacity!
Welcome to the F.E.A.R. Empire Forum!
Our group is on ROBLOX: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=72321
Use Hashtag #FEAREmpire on Twitter!

Go down
Doctor Whooves
Doctor Whooves
Professional
Professional
Score : 44176
Fame : 1
http://www.equestriadaily.com/

F.E.A.R. Disciplinary Standards Opinions. Empty F.E.A.R. Disciplinary Standards Opinions.

Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:53 pm
I did something Relatively Similar to this as my 5th or 6th Opinion forum, But sense it's updated, I might as well do another.

▬1▬ Approved Uniform ▬1▬

Honestly, I think Officers should be Excused from the Uniform rule. Being an Officer takes time, And along the way, You become Unique. If you haven't Noticed, Many Officers, Including myself, Do not wear Uniforms. This is because we want to express our Individuality. And honestly,

The Uniforms are unappealing.

▬2▬ Rank Sashes ▬2▬

I told my opinion on this once, And I'll do it again.

This is a Horrid idea. Forcing us to wear those rank sashes, Hah ah, no. Like th Uniforms, They are generally unappealing, And Frankly, A Chance of Demotion for not wearing a Bloody T-Shirt?! That's just unreasonable, Even if Officers are allowed customs.

▬3▬ Using Grammar ▬3▬

Fair Enough, Though TEACHING Grammar is a Different story...

▬4▬ Showing Respect ▬4▬

Good luck Fixing the Disrepect now...

▬5▬ Following Commands ▬5▬

The Commands stated are specifically Designed to be Reserved for Replica Forces. The entire army of FEAR has no hope of Memorizing these. And Honestly, The RF's Still have trouble getting down the basics!

▬END▬

I could have written a much clearer and more "Liked" Guide...
The13thHippie
The13thHippie
Professional
Professional
Score : 44394
Fame : 0
http://www.roblox.com/users/8053773/profile

F.E.A.R. Disciplinary Standards Opinions. Empty Re: F.E.A.R. Disciplinary Standards Opinions.

Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:57 am
Anything F.E.A.R. related it's mandatory to wear the uniform.

Custom uniforms are fine, as long as they're F.E.A.R. uniforms.

And we'll be getting a new one anyway.

No, you don't need to wear the rank sashes. I don't wear them and I don't plan too. My cross is cooler.

Grammar is mandatory. No excuses. As for teaching it, no one should have to since you learn it in school.

Showing Respect is an absolute. And not just the high ranks but to your fellow members as well.

As for the Commands, the basic chain of command is as follows, in order of Command:

Commander: SONICTHEHEDGEHOGXX

2nd in Command: BrianK2355

Adviser of F.E.A.R: The13thHippie

3rd in Command: JasonIII

Chief of Staff: DoctorCooper

That's about it. A more firm and official one will one day be made soon, but for now that's the chain of command that you need to know and follow.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum