Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum back up and running to full capacity!
Welcome to the F.E.A.R. Empire Forum!
Our group is on ROBLOX: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=72321
Use Hashtag #FEAREmpire on Twitter!

Go down
Deathwarrior1999RBLX
Deathwarrior1999RBLX
Amateur
Amateur
Score : 43700
Fame : 0

[-F.E.A.R Status of Former General DW] Empty [-F.E.A.R Status of Former General DW]

Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:38 am
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[✪]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[The Introduction] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[✪]
I have been patiently waiting for almost a month now; well it feels like an eternity for me by now. My skill of patience has led me along so far, through the path to reclaim my position as a General of F.E.A.R.
[✪]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[The Reason] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[✪]
The news has been out for almost a month now that I am returning to ROBLOX. As many of you know I was a General in F.E.A.R, but then I retired, thus causing me to be demoted. When I posted my retirement and from then to now I kept wondering, What if I stayed a General in FEAR and not retired? What would I have accomplished, what we would have accomplished.
[✪]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[The Explanation] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[✪]
My sports and academics we're taking up a lot of my time along with being with my friends and my family. But after I posted my retirement, a lot of my time freed up. I kept thinking, what I didn't let myself get demoted in FEAR, and for one reason only. Inactivity. I know I could have prevented it and could have been a general today. The whole reason I became a General in F.E.A.R. was not to obtain power, but to help F.E.A.R. train to protect itself and its soldiers and citizens of Venezia from threats. Now that summer has arrived, I have far more time to spend with F.E.A.R, and now I have been given the opportunity to regain my rank as General and bring honor and glory back to my name.
[✪]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[The Plan] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[✪]
I have spoken with the 3iC JasonIIII, and he has contacted our commander and the majority of the Generals and they have given me the opportunity to gain my rank back. Through this process, I will push the limits of my grammar, obedience, combat, respect, honor and morale to the extent of the power I am granted. I will work hard every day, train, attend meetings, rally and other events, help out anyway I can, assist the high ranks and participate in the events hosted by them while I am talking on the wall and spreading my name yet again through the ranks of F.E.A.R.
[✪]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[The Ending] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[✪]
I have been blessed with this opportunity, and would be a fool to let it go, as I was a fool to retire in the first place. Although after my month of waiting, I have realized something. My mistakes have been made, there is no point mourning in the past. My retribution is here; my skills will be tested again… But I am eagerly awaiting these trials, for they will be more challenging the second time. The second time going through the vigorous task of proving myself yet again as a General of F.E.A.R. When I am pushed to my limits, I am capable of anything. When someone strikes at the one's I loves, I will take any steps necessary. I am looking for answers, for the truth. I will stand by my actions. The old Deathwarrior1999 you know is gone. The one who played by the rules, made mistakes, gave up on the ones he loved when they needed him - he's gone. So watch your back, you can't stop me - no one can.
[✪]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[F.E.A.R.] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[✪]
“Somewhere in me deep down, there's something in me SONIC found,
That made him believe in me now no one can beat me now. I am being tested, tested on the same skills that brought me to General in the past. Now, my skills pushed more than ever; to make up for the mistake I have made. I will not let you down.” – [Former General [DW]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum