Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum back up and running to full capacity!
Welcome to the F.E.A.R. Empire Forum!
Our group is on ROBLOX: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=72321
Use Hashtag #FEAREmpire on Twitter!

@SONICCCCCC

+4
Doopliss99
Dddd65879
Seifo22
Powerblade
8 posters
Go down
Powerblade
Powerblade
Master
Master
Score : 44780
Fame : 15

@SONICCCCCC - Page 3 Empty Re: @SONICCCCCC

Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:24 pm
Rysch, you need to take a chill pill and stop being angry at opinions. We aren't insulting them, we're critiquing them. I gave a false accusation that they were pointless, but I've been told I'm wrong by Disav0w, and as long as their multiple purposes justify their secrecy, the group's fine.

Personally, my opinions don't matter much anyway, I can't help them right now even if I wanted to. I've made a vow not to join Roblox again until I'm sure I can handle my own problems.

Anyway, Rysch, we'd like it if you didn't take everything too seriously and try to make us feel bad. We're more intelligent than you think, and this forum is for peaceful discussions only. Don't say we're insulting SG and then contradict yourself by saying that we don't deserve pity. We never asked for it.

Well, unless Slasher has anything to say, the discussion's pretty much over I believe. Salvus Guard is completely fine as long as their purposes are reasonable for being secret, and as long as they can keep their members in order.
Ryan_Hruska
Ryan_Hruska
Amateur
Amateur
Score : 38574
Fame : 1
http://bit.ly/MaxGameCinema

Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:53 pm
I'm not changing who I am. I take things seriously. Get used to it.

I'm sorry for "freaking out". I cannot handle my emotions, though I try. I'm just all stressed with my life, I don't know what to do anymore.
Ryan_Hruska
Ryan_Hruska
Amateur
Amateur

Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:54 pm
I just found out that Zach and I go to the same school. Shocked 
Powerblade
Powerblade
Master
Master

Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:57 pm
Well, it's difficult to take you seriously if you're going to be like that all the time. We're a relaxed bunch, so try to take on that sort of attitude.

Changing your emotional status is easier than you think. Try to leave your real-life business out of the virtual world and think of yourself as a different person online. That's how I do it.
Powerblade
Powerblade
Master
Master

Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:58 pm
Ryan_Hruska wrote:I just found out that Zach and I go to the same school. Shocked 
...Now I'm envious. I don't have anyone to share my Roblox experiences with. On top of that, you get one of my old friends. Crying or Very sad 
Ryan_Hruska
Ryan_Hruska
Amateur
Amateur

Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:59 pm
You're saying that it's hard to take me serious, if I act serious? Hm.

It's harder than you think. I'm going through an emotional time right now.
Powerblade
Powerblade
Master
Master

Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:03 am
Think of it this way: If you walk in on every argument with a serious attitude, your words eventually have a much weaker effect rather than someone who's rarely in a serious mood and prefers to be laid back.

Am I suggesting that you behave more like me? Probably. I'm just suggesting that you become more laid-back, that way when you do become serious after a while, your words have effect.

As for your real-life issues, I can't help you, but I can advise that you shouldn't think negatively. If you believe that you cannot change your emotions, you will not be able to change them. The opposite is also true.
Ryan_Hruska
Ryan_Hruska
Amateur
Amateur

Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:15 am
Please don't tell me how to act, I find it rather insulting. This is my laid-back, I don't suggest you see me when I'm not.

I don't mean to be disrespectful, It's just who I am. Thank you for your advice.

Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:27 am
All in all, I am a relaxed individual. Powerblade and I (I believe if I remember correctly) Have spoken on skype, and he knows how I am. But I maintain my strictness, and maturity in check. I am serious of what I do as well. But that is all I can say.
Powerblade
Powerblade
Master
Master

Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:29 am
@ Disav0w

We have spoken on Skype before, and that conversation made me respect your ideals much more.

@Rysch

Disav0w has more dedication than we give him credit for, yet he doesn't let his personal beliefs get in the way of what he says on Roblox or the FEAR forums. It's okay to rant, but not all the time.

Also, the "Don't tell me how to rant" attitude will slap you in the face if you're not careful. I'm not telling you how to act, and you shouldn't see it as an insult because it's far from one. You're trying to gain the upper ground when there is none.

To put it in another perspective, Blazeman had(and to some degree still has) that attitude. Do you remember that period, or were you not around? He took it to the extreme, and didn't achieve Colonel until much later, when he was improved and innovative. He was one of the most disliked people in FEAR because he was constantly showing off false authority and intimidation.

Unlike his past self, I'm glad to see you're taking my advice into consideration. I'd rather you keep your tone to yourself unless you're specifically mad and justified at someone/something to use that tone on. Anyway, good luck!

Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:33 am
Powerblade wrote:Well, unless Slasher has anything to say,
I went to bed at 5, powerblade, and slept for half a day. Kinda hard to argue when I'm sleeping :u
Powerblade
Powerblade
Master
Master

Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:09 pm
I figured that, but you could have spoken then in your post. :U
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum: