Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum back up and running to full capacity!
Welcome to the F.E.A.R. Empire Forum!
Our group is on ROBLOX: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=72321
Use Hashtag #FEAREmpire on Twitter!

Go down
Powerblade
Powerblade
Master
Master
Score : 44800
Fame : 15

When I re-join Roblox, what events should I do? Projects to work on? Empty When I re-join Roblox, what events should I do? Projects to work on?

Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:47 am
I predict that I MIGHT be back next week. Not sure, and I'll only do it if I've improved my drawing skills significantly.

I'd like to host something other than CTF or complete one of my current projects. What should I do when I return?

When I re-join Roblox, what events should I do? Projects to work on? Empty Re: When I re-join Roblox, what events should I do? Projects to work on?

Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:35 am
Blaze is trying to take Director of Training.

So there's one thing you can do.
Fireflame09225
Fireflame09225
Experienced
Experienced
Score : 43966
Fame : 0

When I re-join Roblox, what events should I do? Projects to work on? Empty Re: When I re-join Roblox, what events should I do? Projects to work on?

Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:43 am
I love Blaze and all, but I don't think he's qualified for Director of Training.

But anyway, Powerblade, you should create an entirely new game mode previously unseen to the eyes of ROBLOXians.
Powerblade
Powerblade
Master
Master
Score : 44800
Fame : 15

Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:06 pm
DoT isn't exactly my style, as I'm not that good of a trainer unlike everyone else says. Notice how I only host at my own places? I'm a control freak, and I'm only good at hosting when I've hosted at a certain place many times. Otherwise I'm terrible at first and I'll end up hesitating. I'll take DoT if people prefer me to be that, but I'd much rather be DoE.

As for the game mode, I love that idea, however it's easier said than done. What could I possibly do that hasn't been done already?

I do have one idea, but I'll need an advanced scripter's help with a model I have.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum