Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum back up and running to full capacity!
Welcome to the F.E.A.R. Empire Forum!
Our group is on ROBLOX: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=72321
Use Hashtag #FEAREmpire on Twitter!

Go down
iroctheworld
iroctheworld
Score : 44049
Fame : 0
Location : Wherever I'm needed. Wherever I can make a difference.

So I was bored... Empty So I was bored...

Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:26 am
And I basically ended up making this grand summit for clans to discuss topics and debate each other.  lol! 

A ton of clans and C&Gers showed interest in the project already. We'll also be releasing open source technology for the masses. What do you guys think? Should FEAR become involved in it? I originally hesitated on consulting High Command on having FEAR become the founding clan, as I thought it would hinder it's popularity among the masses.

Here is the group:
http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=1001294

The group's goals:
http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=120501151
Powerblade
Powerblade
Master
Master
Score : 44780
Fame : 15

So I was bored... Empty Re: So I was bored...

Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:42 am
C&G's mentality is disgusting. Anything good that is linked to FEAR is instantly bad for some reason, and they're judging FEAR based on stupid things.

Who cares what they say, FEAR deserves to be the founding clan. It was your idea, after all.

Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:23 am
We all know I'm gonna be your right hand man, Iroc.

<3
Walkthedeathroad
Walkthedeathroad
Amateur
Amateur
Score : 38330

Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:21 pm
Honestly, So what C&G Is like a bunch of Politicians, and So what if Iroc made it, Gotta treat clans with  respect even IF they aren't entirely fair. Alright if a few groups combined their tech and Bases, There would be much better bases. (Not saying ATC Is bad at building) But allies and Enemies honestly have nothing to build a standard on. Making wars with some clans difficult, Like TRA, We got rekt'd tons of times at Fort Pwnage I believe it was, but JC During GSC Had mines near the Small obby. Lets just face it, No two groups have equal bases nor weapons, But this would help a little to even the odds and having a Basic 'base' standards would be a great start for some groups. And maybe some Simulators and HOLO's for a basic training place. I can just keep ideas rolling.
Johnsnic1
Johnsnic1
Score : 38117

Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:32 am
I think FEAR should be the founding clan because regardless of it being linked to FEAR, they are going to know you came from FEAR and they are going to dislike it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum