Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:
Forum back up and running to full capacity!
Welcome to the F.E.A.R. Empire Forum!
Our group is on ROBLOX: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=72321
Use Hashtag #FEAREmpire on Twitter!

Share
Go down
JOHNSTER98
JOHNSTER98
Supreme
Supreme
Posts : 1150
Score : 29349
Fame : 5
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 22
Location : New Jersey

Only oldgens will remember this Empty Only oldgens will remember this

on Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:35 am
Only oldgens will remember this Screen10
sgtroebuck456
sgtroebuck456
Amateur
Amateur
Posts : 70
Score : 22420
Fame : 1
Join date : 2013-12-17
Age : 18
Location : In a grave.. What do you think my location is...

Only oldgens will remember this Empty Re: Only oldgens will remember this

on Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:13 pm
fort cryo Razz
L0rd1x0x1
L0rd1x0x1
Master
Master
Posts : 819
Score : 28811
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-05-29
Age : 25
Location : L0rd1x0x1's domain.

Only oldgens will remember this Empty Re: Only oldgens will remember this

on Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:30 am
Still miss mountain climbing.
jrad217
jrad217
Experienced
Experienced
Posts : 162
Score : 22896
Fame : 10
Join date : 2013-11-05
Age : 18
Location : WHY IS THIS FORUM SO DEAD

Only oldgens will remember this Empty Re: Only oldgens will remember this

on Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:53 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Cryo was the best fort.

Remaster that or make A3. Quit it with all these A2 remakes.
JOHNSTER98
JOHNSTER98
Supreme
Supreme
Posts : 1150
Score : 29349
Fame : 5
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 22
Location : New Jersey

Only oldgens will remember this Empty Re: Only oldgens will remember this

on Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:03 pm
jrad217 wrote:Cryo was the best fort.

Remaster that or make A3. Quit it with all these A2 remakes.

RT
jrad217
jrad217
Experienced
Experienced
Posts : 162
Score : 22896
Fame : 10
Join date : 2013-11-05
Age : 18
Location : WHY IS THIS FORUM SO DEAD

Only oldgens will remember this Empty Re: Only oldgens will remember this

on Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:47 pm
If you really want to get crazy, remaster that one volcanic base (I think that's a thing), Terra, Cryo, Hydro, and Atlas. Use A2 or Cryo as the main base and use the rest for battle practices and scrimmages instead of training at holo's constantly.

Call it the Master Remaster Collection.

Or you know, release A3.
Ghosttroop
Ghosttroop
Amateur
Amateur
Posts : 27
Score : 21917
Fame : 0
Join date : 2014-01-27
Age : 20
Location : Look behind you

Only oldgens will remember this Empty Re: Only oldgens will remember this

on Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:01 am
Or combine all the features of those forts and make one big fort. Just an idea from my crazy head...
WizardLord160
WizardLord160
Newbie
Newbie
Posts : 1
Score : 17461
Fame : 0
Join date : 2015-04-15

Only oldgens will remember this Empty Re: Only oldgens will remember this

on Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:34 am
Ghosttroop wrote:Or combine all the features of those forts and make one big fort. Just an idea from my crazy head...

             Cool. Cryo is better than Alianor in my opinion. Hard work wasted as it is now abandoned. I still remember all those wars we had...with TRA, Nightfall, RAT, TGI, etc. I saw AIII it looks cool, but still not ready. Sad
sgtroebuck456
sgtroebuck456
Amateur
Amateur
Posts : 70
Score : 22420
Fame : 1
Join date : 2013-12-17
Age : 18
Location : In a grave.. What do you think my location is...

Only oldgens will remember this Empty Re: Only oldgens will remember this

on Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:55 pm
WizardLord160 wrote:
Ghosttroop wrote:Or combine all the features of those forts and make one big fort. Just an idea from my crazy head...

             Cool. Cryo is better than Alianor in my opinion. Hard work wasted as it is now abandoned. I still remember all those wars we had...with TRA, Nightfall, RAT, TGI, etc. I saw AIII it looks cool, but still not ready. Sad



Only oldgens will remember this Url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmlp.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FFile%3APhoenix_wright_hold_it.png&ei=FSQ0VafVCoTDmAXguIDwCw&bvm=bv.91071109,d


You have resurrected a Dead thread
ExellentRachet
ExellentRachet
Supreme
Supreme
Posts : 1845
Score : 30154
Fame : 11
Join date : 2012-05-29
Age : 104
Location : rocking in my corner still upset over tlok being gone

Only oldgens will remember this Empty Re: Only oldgens will remember this

on Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:43 pm
sgtroebuck456 wrote:
WizardLord160 wrote:
Ghosttroop wrote:Or combine all the features of those forts and make one big fort. Just an idea from my crazy head...

             Cool. Cryo is better than Alianor in my opinion. Hard work wasted as it is now abandoned. I still remember all those wars we had...with TRA, Nightfall, RAT, TGI, etc. I saw AIII it looks cool, but still not ready. Sad



Only oldgens will remember this Url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmlp.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FFile%3APhoenix_wright_hold_it.png&ei=FSQ0VafVCoTDmAXguIDwCw&bvm=bv.91071109,d


You have resurrected a Dead thread
He resurrected the whole forum with only himself, only to die again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Only oldgens will remember this 43447

Only oldgens will remember this 86zsynf
Only oldgens will remember this Z6v3O0h
Only oldgens will remember this RIKShl2
Only oldgens will remember this 4DnT3NA
avatar
CFJay12321
Elite
Elite
Posts : 672
Score : 28769
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 20
Location : Serving on the SSV Normady
http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=24844740

Only oldgens will remember this Empty Re: Only oldgens will remember this

on Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:56 pm
Yes! I remember this! Fort Cyro, bruh!
Sponsored content

Only oldgens will remember this Empty Re: Only oldgens will remember this

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum