Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum back up and running to full capacity!
Welcome to the F.E.A.R. Empire Forum!
Our group is on ROBLOX: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=72321
Use Hashtag #FEAREmpire on Twitter!

Go down
Powerblade
Powerblade
Master
Master
Score : 44670
Fame : 15

Tale of a Great Legend - RPG Demo game by me. Empty Tale of a Great Legend - RPG Demo game by me.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:56 am
[[[EDIT]]]: Final version. I kept finding bugs everywhere. My bad. This should be the last version of the game.

Hello. I proudly present a project I've been working on for some time now: Tale of a Great Legend.

This is just a demo version, however it will guarentee a good way to pass some time.
The gameplay so far takes up about 2 hours, including the number of times you get a game-over.

You'll need to download both the game and the RTP so you can run the game.

Game: http://www.mediafire.com/?f919c5itx4sndmx
RTP: http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/run-time-package

This is your typical old-school RPG Game that has been made with RPG Maker VX Ace. Credit to Enterbrain. I'm quite experienced with the program, so you'll be surprised at how well I can balance a game and make it entertaining.

The game does have some flaws that I should point out now before you decide to download. All of them are minor, save #3.

Spoiler:

Once you're done, please tell me some feedback, criticism, what the bugs are, how it could be improved, etc.

Trust me on this, the game is fun if you're a regular RPG'er. It isn't exactly what you would call a walk-in-the-park; there is some challenge to the game. Though it is basic, it is appealing to both the eye and mind. Enjoy!

Last edited by Powerblade on Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:40 pm; edited 11 times in total
boxhead1110
boxhead1110
Amateur
Amateur
Score : 43486
Fame : 0

Tale of a Great Legend - RPG Demo game by me. Empty Re: Tale of a Great Legend - RPG Demo game by me.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:07 am
Sounds fun.
Powerblade
Powerblade
Master
Master

Tale of a Great Legend - RPG Demo game by me. Empty Re: Tale of a Great Legend - RPG Demo game by me.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:10 am
Thanks. It's very new, so I'm constantly editing the original OP when I remember something I forgot to include in the OP.

Tell me what you think, Box. Smile
Powerblade
Powerblade
Master
Master

Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:28 am
To the person that downloaded the first file before the bug was noticed:

Spoiler:
boxhead1110
boxhead1110
Amateur
Amateur

Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:30 am
Lol. How many hours did you put into it?

I will, don't worry. ^_^ I'll play it as soon as I can.
Powerblade
Powerblade
Master
Master

Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:23 am
boxhead1110 wrote:Lol. How many hours did you put into it?

I will, don't worry. ^_^ I'll play it as soon as I can.

I lost count. Let's put it this way, the events that don't take up more than a minute or two of gameplay are the big time-consumers to make. Neutral
Powerblade
Powerblade
Master
Master

Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:33 pm
Well I've had to reupload many times due to many bugs. Sorry for the inconvinience.
boxhead1110
boxhead1110
Amateur
Amateur

Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:51 am
I ran the setup and waited for the game to run, but nothing happened. Sad
Powerblade
Powerblade
Master
Master

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:26 pm
boxhead1110 wrote:I ran the setup and waited for the game to run, but nothing happened. Sad

Did you download the RTP? You need that in order to run it.

[EDIT] Something might have happened. If it isn't the RTP or your anti-virus, it might be my fault. Although I don't have an idea what may have happened, I'm new to this buisness so you'll have to forgive me.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum