Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum back up and running to full capacity!
Welcome to the F.E.A.R. Empire Forum!
Our group is on ROBLOX: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=72321
Use Hashtag #FEAREmpire on Twitter!

Go down

Operation "Overwatch" [[[Read]]] Empty Operation "Overwatch" [[[Read]]]

Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:44 am
It's been quite some times since I've put one of my Plans into action, and this is by far the Biggest one yet.

Operation Overwatch...

All this time, I've been making theories. Ways FEAR was going to die, why it was going to die, and what everyone would do, After it dies. I did this because I saw no one else with enough Common sense to see the same as I do. That was until... 2 days ago. I was addressed by Tss196, with his usual Monthy/Weekly intelligence update on the clan world.

During our talk, The topic of FEAR corruption came upon us. After giving our opinions on each of a few key Generals, and even the DoctorCooper conspiracy, I showed him a few of my old Theories, including the thread I made no more then a week ago. We began talking about FEAR's downfall, and it became apparent that I was not the only one who had seen this coming for over a year.

Right before I was about to take my leave and continue on with my day, I had an idea.

All these Theories I've made. I can use them, and that's what Operation Overwatch is.

I REFUSE to allow FEAR to fall due to those who don't know how to take care of her!

I treat FEAR and all those that serve her as if they were my own, and I will not stand to watch her die due to an Inactive Leader!

Operation Overwatch has begun, and It will not be Completed until the goals that me and Tss have stated are met.

The main goal set for Operation Overwatch is quite simple. FEAR will change. The High Ranks are obviously not taking good enough care for her, and the Corruption is too much for FEAR to be repaired in it's current state.

The Generals are greedy for power, fame, and wealth, while the Colonels scramble to see who's going to kill their way to General, so they can do the same. And don't even get me started on the Officers, who go fucking Ballistic at the word "Elections", or "Colonel" in General.

Me and Tss have made a List of SONIC's most Trusted Advisors. We are going to Address these men, and tell them our motives, our plan, and Proof of Corruption in FEAR.

Me and Tss are VERY aware of how Influenced SONIC can be by ANYONE, sense he rarely makes his choices on his own Anymore. But it's obvious that Money sways SONIC over for a very short time, and getting to him without being a General is impossible. So, unlike what the Truly INTELLIGENT people in FEAR say;

Me and Tss will make a Voice of our own!

For too long have the Lower ranks been ignored! FEAR used to be Democratic, and everyone has a voice. Now-a-days, the only Reason people shoot for High rank is; 1. To get Fame, or 2. To finally get a voice.

That will not be the case here. Me and Tss are going to make a voice, Right here from Officer.

We will be requesting Audience with The13thHippie, JasonIIII, BrianK2355, and SHADOWTHEHEDGEHOGXX, when we are ready to show you.

And we will not take "No" for and Answer.

Operation "Overwatch" [[[Read]]] 32c215cef42374784895bd6365642f3c
JoshiiMoshii
JoshiiMoshii
Elite
Elite
Score : 43808
Fame : 0

Operation "Overwatch" [[[Read]]] Empty Re: Operation "Overwatch" [[[Read]]]

Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:30 am
Heh..
Duckdude112
Duckdude112
Professional
Professional
Score : 44062

Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:40 am
e.e Make sure it isn't tooken as a F.EA.R. Rebellion... and, Ducky likes the plan and wants to help in any way possible.
Powerblade
Powerblade
Master
Master
Score : 44570
Fame : 15

Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:47 am
"The Generals are greedy for power, fame, and wealth, while the Colonels scramble to see who's going to kill their way to General, so they can do the same."

Half true. The Generals do bicker over everything though I can name a few more behaved ones.

The Colonels... a lot of us are new and just trying to do our job. I personally am not shooting for General.

Though I will agree that F.E.A.R. is horribly messed up. I'm going to guess that Overwatch includes a plan to demote most of the High Ranks and reform the Officers?

Slasher, are you not shooting for the Colonel spot yourself?

Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:54 am
The subject of me becoming a Colonel is Probably the most unclear out of anyone else.

People have always promised me Something, and Colonel was one of them.

Personally, I could easily see me replacing a good 4-5 Colonels, But hey;

FEAR ain't exactly kind to me at times.
jediimaster
jediimaster
Elite
Elite
Score : 44349
http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=1995817

Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:19 pm
This is such a great idea! I hope you succeed. Very Happy

Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:34 am
The operation was canceled, and will stay that way till the War's end.

And even then, Project Revival would have to fail.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum