Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honor, Courage, Commitment. FEAR Empire Forum Log in:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum back up and running to full capacity!
Welcome to the F.E.A.R. Empire Forum!
Our group is on ROBLOX: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=72321
Use Hashtag #FEAREmpire on Twitter!

Go down
BrianK2355
BrianK2355
Score : 43691
Fame : -1

Honestly, the reason why I don't do trainings as much... Empty Honestly, the reason why I don't do trainings as much...

Tue May 29, 2012 2:07 pm
Is because of the exploiters. They always ruin my trainings every time I host them and it's so annoying.

That's why I have used up my time instead in making tech or constructing something.

ROBLOX needs to patch their systems well enough to get rid of those exploiters...but idk if that's going to happen any time soon.

Honestly, the reason why I don't do trainings as much... Empty Re: Honestly, the reason why I don't do trainings as much...

Tue May 29, 2012 2:09 pm
There are no more exploiters on roblox Neutral
BrianK2355
BrianK2355

Honestly, the reason why I don't do trainings as much... Empty Re: Honestly, the reason why I don't do trainings as much...

Tue May 29, 2012 2:10 pm
@Cole

not for long.

They will figure out something once again.
Doctor Whooves
Doctor Whooves
Professional
Professional
Score : 43946
Fame : 1
http://www.equestriadaily.com/

Tue May 29, 2012 2:10 pm
Brian, We can see that you're Tech Savvy.

And Honestly, There's 40 More HRs to Train when you can't.

The fact that you don't host trainings doesn't take away the fact that you're a good Leader.

Tue May 29, 2012 2:11 pm
No... They recoded studio... It wont let you get guis because its written in a different style then play mode now Very Happy

BUT Soon after they patched that.... They discovered how to hack... By injecting .dll files directly into the roblox client they can now get full studio mode -.-
BrianK2355
BrianK2355

Tue May 29, 2012 2:15 pm
colestuart1995 wrote:No... They recoded studio... It wont let you get guis because its written in a different style then play mode now Very Happy

BUT Soon after they patched that.... They discovered how to hack... By injecting .dll files directly into the roblox client they can now get full studio mode -.-

Exactly my point.

Tue May 29, 2012 2:16 pm
Dont worry.. IT will be gone once Studio 2.0 comes out
BrianK2355
BrianK2355

Tue May 29, 2012 2:17 pm
colestuart1995 wrote:Dont worry.. IT will be gone once Studio 2.0 comes out

Then someone figures out a hack...

Mnlky6
Mnlky6
Amateur
Amateur
Score : 43673
Fame : 0

Tue May 29, 2012 3:28 pm
What about another Blackout?
Dominus Ponyus
Dominus Ponyus
Master
Master
Score : 44436
Fame : 11

Tue May 29, 2012 3:29 pm
i haz hacks.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum